Questions About The Comps.

seaine

Hi,

I am hoping to do a few rounds of the trials rounds this year but i am coming from the other side of Ireland.

Just wondering if i could i could get tips,

What to bring? i dont want to over pack the car with stuff i dont need.

Whats the plan with a place to stay? Do you just stay in a b&b or is camping ok?

Is it ok to add questions as they come up?

also sorry if this is in the part of the forum.

cheers

Sean.

Coming from Ireland just make sure you bring a few tools, spare tube, change of clothes (it hammered it down in matlock last year!), your bike, helmet and self!

As for somewhere to stay the entry forms always have a bit of info on local places near to the comps but if you want any more info just ask someone local to the venue and they can advise as places like Matlock are tourist destinations so you'll probably find somewhere cheaper a bit further away, you may even blag a sofa or field to sleep/camp in.

If your planning to come the Bpool rounds i good luck finding a camping spot your best bet will be the best western i think, it should be right next to it, there is cheaper about but i wouldn't trust em. Other than that you may be able to find someone's sofa sorry i can't offer.