Zoo Piranha 2012

TommyBrew

Hello Everyone, Just got back into riding after about 5 Years! Used to ride an Echo Team and Eventually moved to motorbikes, but im back again :D

I used to be on Here as Tom 20 but had Email issues and had to open a new account. Nothings ever simple!

Im from Lincoln so if anyone is interested in a ride just Pm me. Not sure who's left from who i used to ride with so gota put it out there!.

Anyway heres my new bike, thanks to Tarty, managing to get it out before they close to move store! much appreciated.

Pretty much Echo Build, Rockman Blue's on grind, Pro Carbon Downtube protector.

Been out for a day today properly as the wethers been a bit more promising!

Anyway thanks for looking! Tom

post-30931-0-48071000-1327250721_thumb.j

post-30931-0-99759200-1327250767_thumb.j

post-30931-0-34696400-1327250800_thumb.j

post-30931-0-69967200-1327250829_thumb.j

• Like 1

Looking nice!

And the fiesta! I have a mk6 too in blue with colour coded anthraceite wheels, rear tinted lights and a front badgeless grill.

I see your from lincoln... You should come to Hull on sunday there is a big ride happening :)

Yeah the Grill on mine is de badged too from Fk auto. Just havent been arsed to clean it this month the weathers been so on & off.

And thanks for asking me! unfortunaately im tied up this sunday <_< , how do i find out about these rides sooner? was it in the Organised rides bit?

Cant wait to go to a big meet, when i used to ride a couple of years back i never ventured out of lincoln only to newark so will be good to travel now ive got a motor! :D

• 1 month later...

Indeed, the echo front disk for a stock just wasn't powerful enough for my 13.5 stone lol. Hope tech is a lot more powerful. And the rotors also got continuos lines so unlike the echo which has gaps so the brake doesn't dip in and out like the echo did!. All in all money well spent :)

• 2 weeks later...