Good Site To Upload Files?

G_!

Hi,

I'm making a new biketrials game and i will need to upload that in a site, then the people will download it from that site...

Do you know a good page to upload that? Would be great if i can see all the people had dowloaded it, I found a few in google but they dont say me the number of downloads.

Thanks for the help

You could attach it to a post on TF (think there might be a 10mb limit? if its not enough I can increase it). That'll definitely tell you the number of downloads and maybe who downloaded it.

Down side is they'll have to be a member of TF to download it.

It's only 1mb :( (to a post anyway) Would be awesome to see that increased, especially for the game - keeps it right in the community.

You could attach it to a post on TF (think there might be a 10mb limit? if its not enough I can increase it). That'll definitely tell you the number of downloads and maybe who downloaded it.

Down side is they'll have to be a member of TF to download it.

How big is the file?

Thought about torrenting? You should be able to track the total number of downloads.

The last game was 26.2mb(winzip file), i'm making this one more complete so maybe this one will be a bit more heavy, still i have like 2 months of work so i have time to look for the best option, Thanks for the help guys :)

Edited by G_!