My 2012 Rides 20" And 26"

bonzojim

Hi All

Here are a few pictures of my 2012 rides.

I have gone for the Koxx Sky 2 in 20" and 26" and they seem to both ride great so far. The specs i am using on both seem to work really well and i hope to have a video to follow within the next few weeks.

A massive thanks to the guys at Tartybikes for their support and the help they give me and also their patience with all the stupid questions i have to ask haha.

Hope you like them :)

Cheers james...

post-4315-0-32046800-1330193343_thumb.jp

post-4315-0-03345900-1330193366_thumb.jp

post-4315-0-09984800-1330193392_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Hi All

Here are a few pictures of my 2012 rides.

I have gone for the Koxx Sky 2 in 20" and 26" and they seem to both ride great so far. The specs i am using on both seem to work really well and i hope to have a video to follow within the next few weeks.

A massive thanks to the guys at Tartybikes for their support and the help they give me and also their patience with all the stupid questions i have to ask haha.

Hope you like them :)

Cheers james...

Looking good mate, which ones mine? Black stem on the 26 would be better lol.

How comes you don't have the sticky light on the rear, they are the best tyre by far imo.

thought i would give this tyre a go , it feels good and grips to everything so far and i think they wear well too , a bit heavier than the sticky but just experimenting with things at the mo frank.

cheers james