The Ol' Python!

alistair14

nice bike

but I m a bit disapointed

it's not THE old python, there's some older/cooler version of this frame ;)

Old mate ..this is the 2006 CLS signature frame :L id be damned if it wasnt old!!!!

looks smart mate, is that the 05 ?

06 buddy

it's not THE old python, there's some older/cooler version of this frame ;)

If by that you mean CLS's prototype Python from '04, it's sat around waiting to be repaired ;) but my old '05 is next in line for riding.

Nice Ali, you got some stickers finally (Y) A bit overkill though haha, I reckon removing them from the toptube, chainstays, and forks would look a lot cleaner. Right now it's tooo repetitively green but that's just my opinion so do what suits you B) Python stickers on the TT could work nicely

Once pedals 'n rear wheel are upgraded, you've got it dialled!

If by that you mean CLS's prototype Python from '04, it's sat around waiting to be repaired ;) but my old '05 is next in line for riding.

Nice Ali, you got some stickers finally (Y) A bit overkill though haha, I reckon removing them from the toptube, chainstays, and forks would look a lot cleaner. Right now it's tooo repetitively green but that's just my opinion so do what suits you B) Python stickers on the TT could work nicely

Once pedals 'n rear wheel are upgraded, you've got it dialled!

Cheers dude! Haha yeahh i know, i just stuck them on and thought it looked alright! If i had any for python ones for the TT id use them but i dont =[

Ima tryyyy get some new pedals and a new wheel ..maybe a CK haha

I actually really like the look of the sticker on the forks, but both chainstay and seatstay is a bit overkill, try removing the chainstay one maybe?

Looks nice though :)

i miight take one or two off ..two or them are originals and i just wanted to replace them but couldnt get them off!

cheerss!