Question To A Forum Moderator

dpbayly

Hi I didn't know where to post or who to ask about this to so if there is a correct place to ask this question sorry,

I placed an add the other day in the for sale section and within abo ut an hour I had a reply which I replied to the following day and today I went to go back into the post and for some reason its empty the title is still in the for sale section and it says its had 120+ views and 2 replies but for some reason there's no longer anything in there to view the original post or replies??? confused?????

I tried to view it on several devices but only logged in as me wont let me view it at all if I log out, I can view other peoples for sale posts just mine I cant see.

Here's the post im talking about if anyone else could confirm they cant see anything too.

I see.. Thanks

Will I need to re-do the post or will it be coming back any time soon?

They won't be back sorry, you'll need to remake the topic :(

Has the forum been restored to a previous version? The boxes containing recent posts, watched topics and the shed seem to have disappeared from the right hand side of the home page :/

It hasn't been restored, we would have lost 3 days of posts if we did that. We've deleted about 700 posts that were hacked.

We're not sure if the side boxes might have been something to do with the hack, so they're disabled for now. Behind the scenes we're working on upgrading the forum to the latest version with a bunch of new features. The side boxes will be back when we make the upgrade public :)