Insane. Demo Team 2012 Show Off

Laurence--Trials

No disrespect to iciar but that sort of "demo" needed a rider like Danny or Ali to sort of fit in, a uci style like iciar's didn't work in that environment.

plus 1 - the style of riding is aimed at a different crowd ..

and as impressive as it is i still think parcour looks a bit sad compared to other extreme sport disciplines ..

but i do like the idea of everyone doing there thing together

I don't know what people are complaining about, there are not alot of demo teams that have such a nice variety.

Trial does seem a bit out of place, the rider seems rushed to keep up the pace. I think you should take advantage of the slow pacing in trials and use it as a moment of rest for the audience. This might sound degrading to the rider, but I think the audience would enjoy it if they can watch something more relaxed for a moment.

You could even using a slower trialssection to prepare for a nex set and move some stuff around or position the other team members.

This video doesn't seem like a proper show yet, but I think you were just showing off the different skills you have. I'm sure a nice setup with cool transitions into the sports would come naturally. Good job!