4Th Month Of Riding, Good Or Bad?

williams

When you want to bunny or roll onto an obstacle lift your front wheel with your wrong foot. When you sidehop sidehop to your wrong foot's side. I also don't get the use of footjam whip's in trials riding but whatever

Edited by Canardweb
  • Like 1

When you want to bunny or roll onto an obstacle lift your front wheel with your wrong foot. When you sidehop sidehop to your wrong foot's side. I also don't get the use of footjam whip's in trials riding but whatever

Regarding the sidehop thing, I can't sidehop to the wrong foot side. Im sure I'm not the only one on here either.

There where a flatland rider at the place who challenged me to do a footjam tailwhip, my friends who doesn't ride trials that whatch my vids love it, So why not take it in the film?

Thanks!

Edited by williams

Very good for 4 months. Just keep riding n pushing for the fun of it. Its not all about who is better than who at how many years they have been riding or ability etc. Its about having a good ride and some fun. Look forward to seeing some more videos in future :)

Very good for 4 months. Just keep riding n pushing for the fun of it. Its not all about who is better than who at how many years they have been riding or ability etc. Its about having a good ride and some fun. Look forward to seeing some more videos in future :)

Thanks! :) Yeah that's exactly what I do, ONLY for fun. And yeah you definitely have right. Thanks again haha :)

Regarding the sidehop thing, I can't sidehop to the wrong foot side. Im sure I'm not the only one on here either.

There where a flatland rider at the place who challenged me to do a footjam tailwhip, my friends who doesn't ride trials that whatch my vids love it, So why not take it in the film?

Thanks!

I was thinking exactly the same thing than you one year ago: "I can't sidehop to the wrong foot side". I forced myself and now I go even higher which is weird as I only skipped some weeks ago...

So force yourself dude. Better early than later for this! And remember to lift your front wheel with the wrong foot during a bunny or roll!!!

I was thinking exactly the same thing than you one year ago: "I can't sidehop to the wrong foot side". I forced myself and now I go even higher which is weird as I only skipped some weeks ago...

So force yourself dude. Better early than later for this! And remember to lift your front wheel with the wrong foot during a bunny or roll!!!

Oh really.. Well thank you very much! I will give it a go. Have a nice day :)

Pretty good for 4 months, keep it up dude. By the way, at 15 seconds in when you were hopping to the stone, if you're doing a gap try to keep hopping forward slowly then go for it. Hopping backwards is just wasted energy, I do it all the time when I try doing sidehops and it's so annoying haha.

Edited by JMCD

Pretty good for 4 months, keep it up dude. By the way, at 15 seconds in when you were hopping to the stone, if you're doing a gap try to keep hopping forward slowly then go for it. Hopping backwards is just wasted energy, I do it all the time when I try doing sidehops and it's so annoying haha.

Thanks for your help! :)

Have you ridden motortrials before this? your gap technique reminds me of it. You should really try to get rid of that habit of doing a small pedal kick before you gap. It will be very hard to unlearn once you get better.

Have you ridden motortrials before this? your gap technique reminds me of it. You should really try to get rid of that habit of doing a small pedal kick before you gap. It will be very hard to unlearn once you get better.

Nah not that much. Can you give a bit of better explanation? You mean like, when I should gap, I jump a tad backwards?

Thanks! :)

For 4 months that was really good! I couldn't even roll up onto the back wheel after 4 months, seems everyone's getting better alot quicker now :P

Haha thanks! When is YOUR next video coming? :) Im looking forward to it :)