Echo 24"

TRIAL-bike-MATT

Here is my echo 24", i have got it pretty much how i want it now, just need to get a rear hs33 05 or 2011.

Things ive changed:

Fat albert rear tyre

Rocket ron front tyre

Tryall nuc 150x30 stem

Viz pro 720 bars

Hope trial zone front brake

All orange bolts etc raw'ed

Echo pedals with cages raw'ed

Forks raw'ed

photo-9.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Edited by TRIAL-bike-MATT

• 4 weeks later...

what's that front tyre like? looks like a good alternative to the usual..

It's pretty damn light, isn't amazing with grip but it works. I don't do loads of up to fronts but I wouldn't change it. If I did I'd go back to a moto digger probably.

Edit: in fact I can't really do up to fronts haha

Edited by JMCD
  • Like 1

Personally think you should spray the dt protector, then when the front mag goes on, grind the front rim and get some black tape on there, maybe raw the rims too, don't think it will be too much silver! Other than that looks nice, bet that is a good stem/bar/frame combo too!

Personally think you should spray the dt protector, then when the front mag goes on, grind the front rim and get some black tape on there, maybe raw the rims too, don't think it will be too much silver! Other than that looks nice, bet that is a good stem/bar/frame combo too!

Im gunna take the dt protector off i think spoils the look of the bike, yea im tempted to raw the rims but i reckon there would be to much silver ahaa.

Hows the rear fat albert peforming, i was deciding between that and the maxxis swampthing. I went for the maxxis and on my first ride i got a punture, it seemed very grippy but a bit slow when rolling up to things. Just want to know your opinions of the schwalbe.

Very nice bike

Edited by ClarkeHutchison

I love my fat Albert, grips better than my kenda kinetics, bounces better, rolls better and it's almost half the weight. Had it two months too including riding 3 days solid at radfest without puncture, I know Joe maher went for more than a month (last I heard, may be longer) solid riding without a puncture too.

Worth every penny.

• Like 1