Trials Evolution

Miss-Higgy

I know we have a gaming thread and i've prob already asked everyone.

But I think this game deserves it's own thread, it's at least more relevant than COD, Battlefield or Forza 4 that we've had threads for "i think"

Basically me and my other half have too much time on our hands, due to not watching television because its a waste of your life.

We both create tracks on the game, some are good some are shit. But I'd like to see if anyone on here plays the game, and fancy's testing their skills ^_^

DZ ZER0 <- last character is a Zero :P

Add me if my friends list aint full, stick your name on here and i'll add you. Alternatively you can search for players through the "GetTracks" menu.

If you have an xbox and xbox live but not the game and you ride trials it's sooooo worth a look! I haven't got anyone who rides a bike, to play it and them say it's poo!

If you have it and have a time you want people to beat, post it. You have a new level, post GT and track name?

Also just quickly add me if you play battlefield i'm admin on a few 24-7 metro servers, and i'm like florence nightingale on the game :P

Got a new one ready to release just getting a few people testing it for glitches and i'm making this one N00B proof, ill send a M2AF when its up. I've been playing it a bit recently normally a late night thing with battlefield I'll inv to a match next time I'm on it and your online.