Ideas For Setting Out Pallets ?

ClarkeHutchison

Recently i have been forced into going inside a market on my bike because of terrible weather.In this market there are tonnes of pallets, so far i have been making gaps, sidehops etc. But i am getting bored.

Does anyone have any ideas of a fun way of setting out pallets for different types of moves.

Pictures of what people build from pallets is helpful. This is what i put out last night (i know it is pretty boring) :

post-31788-0-15784000-1348250252_thumb.j

• Like 1

the set up you showed in the picture looks good to learn wheel swaps (front to backs as you call them)

For hooks, you'll want a high setup, then have a pallet leaning against the front to make it not vertical and thus easier to hook. once you've mastered that, take the pallet away and repeat.

• Like 1

Did any one see that tv program with Danny mac and guy Martin? Basically explaining how some peoples brain favours taking the risk rather than not.

Small amount of people like Danny and guy don't see the risk as great as reward.. Normally labeled thril seekers!