Eirik Ulltang - October 2012

Eiriktrials

I'm not sure if it was my PC, or the video itself. But it seemed quite jittery, almost like there wasn't enough fps for all the slow motion used?

I'll download it and see if the same thing happens :P

That kinda spoiled a really good video for me.. great riding, and an awesome background

The video is shot in 50 fps and progressive images, so it should be your pc only. Seems to look allrigt here. Download it, and let me know ;)

I'm thinking to get a Cannibal and is nice to see some people ridding it. How does it ride?

Nice video!!

When I was in Vigeland park last year and in general in Norway i thought that Norway is a fantastic place to ride, at least in summer!

Edited by 315r

I'm thinking to get a Cannibal and is nice to see some people ridding it. How does it ride?

Nice video!!

Thanks! I really like the bike, as it has this semi low bb and a pretty short wheelbase. It's fun for street riding and I think it holds up really well, strong construction. When it comes to competitions and natural stuff, you might find the bb to be a little too low.

• Like 1

Oh, nice! You recognized the first shots from there, did you? It's nice in the summer, but now it's snowing, wet, raining sideways and around zero degrees.

Bring your bike next time!

I have in mind to return for sure, holidays there was one of the best of my life! And obviously I'll try to bring the bike.

Cheers!

The video is shot in 50 fps and progressive images, so it should be your pc only. Seems to look allrigt here. Download it, and let me know ;)

Must have been a problem with Vimeo then, I had it in HD and full buffered but it was glitchy..

Although I downloaded it and it was great :P camera work and riding locations are really nice!

Must have been a problem with Vimeo then, I had it in HD and full buffered but it was glitchy..

Although I downloaded it and it was great :P camera work and riding locations are really nice!

Thanks man! Now we've updated the video file with higher bitrate and some minor changes in the editing. Hopefully it looks better now.