06 Maggie Help

VAMPIRE V12

Hey guys i need some help.

My mate came over the other night and in his wisdom tried to show me how to adjust my maggie more he tried to pull off the TPA adjustment control but failed and now my lever will not adjust. any fixes for this? i had the problem a few nights prior to this and the next morning when i woke up it had fixed its self? :o Any tips on fixing this problem? Cheers guys!

Sounds like you've got a 2004 magura. Was the TPA adjuster on top of the lever blade or inside it?

If it's on top, take the lever blade apart and replace the treaded section that screws into the square bit with a long (ish) M5 bolt, that should sort it out :).

If it was inside the lever, you'll have to either have access to a vice or some molegrips to get it out. The red bit will be fine, it's the aluminium threaded section that will be dead and will need replacing (which you can do two ways-

go here> http://www.tartybike...3/c5p10023.html and buy that

or,

file out the lever blade where the TPA adjustment bolt fits in so that a standrad M6 bolt will fit and move side-side, cut the head off a M6 bolt and use that (Y).

Cheers,

Josh.

Edited by Rob Leech

it's an 04 maggie.

The tpa was already broken i showed you this.

i took the tpa dial off to show you how to change the bolt inside so you'd have your adjustment back,

wilst you where messing around with your sniper and daggers..

lmfaoo well i love my rifle and my bayonets from ww2 are my toys! Right ill set to work with the 4+ yrs tool box i got from toys r us tonight :)