Mad Phase 1.2

Grizz91

So I've just bought my first trials bike, a used MAD Phase 1.2, little tatty in places but is still strong overall. I don't mind the scuffs and that as im sure being my first bike ill put plenty more on it :D

Quick Spec:

-26" wheels with Maxxis high rollers (there's a cheap tyre on the front currently, another high roller will be on when i receive the bike)

-SRAM 8 speed gears

-front and rear Magura HS33 hydraulic rim brakes

-suntour duro cranks

I have some plans to paint it later on once i become a bit better just to freshen it up.

Here are some pictures, let me know what you think.

post-34475-0-44319600-1354914433_thumb.j

post-34475-0-92490600-1354914495_thumb.j

post-34475-0-14157600-1354914519_thumb.j

post-34475-0-28694800-1354914542_thumb.j

Change to single speed, get a 16 t cog on the back. Light grind on the rims, and some plastic backed heatsink yellows to start with. If you shop around it shouldn't cost you much more than 50 quid

Edited by bing

Thanks again for the comments. I can't afford to upgrade at the mo so il just replace things when something happens :)

No I don't mind, paid £120 for the bike, lil bit more for postage. He said he bought it new last year so hoping he's guna send the receipt like I asked.

Wanted a zoot but I couldn't afford like 170-250 used lol but hey I'm happy with the phase.

Looking forward to getting it in the post this week and practising on the drive so I'm hopefully ready for next year to go out and play :)