My Inspired Hex!

Bigman

After selling my Echo trial 24 back at the end of summer I decided to get another bike, and after seeing a real bargin in the forsale section I thought I would give it a try, so this is the streetiest bike I have had in probably 8-9 years!! It is going to take alot of getting used to and I am suffering from my first ride out on it yesterday, aching like hell right now!

264876_10151325854830498_464558789_n.jpg

Spec:

Inspired Hex Frame

Tryall forks

BBB 110mm x 35deg stem

Trialtech High Rise bars

Rear 05 Magura with TNN LGM pads

Front Hope Mono Trial 190mm

Rear CK Singlespeed on Echo TR rim with Holyroller tyre

Front Trialtech disc hub on Mavic rim with mostly slick try-all tyre

Trialtech cranks, unsure what bash and sprocket.

Inspired Pivotal Saddle and Post

Welgo MG1 pedals.

My Current Bike Stable:

425587_10151329600495498_1739433741_n.jpg

Adam

• Like 1

Good choice mate made the switch myself rob was saying you had bought an inspired when I picked the fourplay up at the weekend, am worried am going to be riding tgs on it though as its all ive ever rode lol..

Rob did say he was swapping with you, I wouldn't be worried too much, I expect I will ride this mostly TGS style, it is just a much more chilled out style of bike to ride, I don't feel the need to push for higher and higher stuff now, I just want to have fun!!

I am still aching like a bitch after riding on monday!!

Adam

Went out on it last night and loved it, only thing the king on the rear isnt giving me much confidence might switch to a ffw set up.

Give the King a chance! My mate have owned his for 8 (yes 8 years of trials abuse) and I love it every time I try his bike. He says it's the best hub/freewheel mechanism ever! Trust me you'll like it :)