Brighton + Worthing Rides 3rd/5th Jan

showurcolours

May end up all meeting at the station then? Then we all walk/ride down to sainsburys. Sound better or worse?

Also, so far it looks like people who are coming for sure are:

William

Jordan (showurcolors)

Danny

Me

Maybe:

Matt

George (drstix)

Danny have you asked Greg, Paul, Derek, Lee etc if they want to come?

May end up all meeting at the station then? Then we all walk/ride down to sainsburys. Sound better or worse?

Also, so far it looks like people who are coming for sure are:

William

Jordan (showurcolors)

Danny

Me

Maybe:

Matt

George (drstix)

Danny have you asked Greg, Paul, Derek, Lee etc if they want to come?

No I haven't but they work weekdays anyway so it's highly unlikely.

Just looked up train tickets.

I'll be there exactly 11:00:) But when do you all think that I should head home? 16:00 or 17:00? :)

And the train goes from Oxford 8:06, do you all think that I would have troubles? :/

you shouldn't do. atleast i hope not.

and the finishing time is up to you, ill go when you go.

Just looked up train tickets.

I'll be there exactly 11:00:) But when do you all think that I should head home? 16:00 or 17:00? :)

And the train goes from Oxford 8:06, do you all think that I would have troubles? :/

You should probably leave a bit later, purely because at 5pm all the trains will be busy and you may not be able to fit your bike on. Leave at like 6.15 at the earliest and you should be ok.

If we get fed up of riding (which I'm sure we won't) - then there's always Subway as me and Danny have already discussed.

Oh and I want cookies from the station. I don't ask for much so as long as I have my baccy, some monster ripper and cookies and subway then I'm content to ride all day.

Also, what's everyone saying on the 2nd? As I know Danny has the day off now, so we riding Worthing or what?

You should probably leave a bit later, purely because at 5pm all the trains will be busy and you may not be able to fit your bike on. Leave at like 6.15 at the earliest and you should be ok.

If we get fed up of riding (which I'm sure we won't) - then there's always Subway as me and Danny have already discussed.

Oh and I want cookies from the station. I don't ask for much so as long as I have my baccy, some monster ripper and cookies and subway then I'm content to ride all day.

Also, what's everyone saying on the 2nd? As I know Danny has the day off now, so we riding Worthing or what?

If Will dont ride on the 2nd aswell I'm going to work. Because I can just do a local ride when I finish work.

Looks like it's all down to Will then,

It would be easier for him to stay in worthing (if he's allowed, I know you guys have offered which is cool because it means I don't have to) then ride Brighton the next morning

booyaahh style

He already said to me on FB that he is unable to stay. So I'm guessing where are just riding on the 3rd.

Looks like it's all down to Will then,

Why do you put so much pressure on me? :'( ;)

Nah but I'll be there 11, and take the train back 18:03, is this alright?:)

Going to be sick :)

I do need some pepsi and redbull though, so a stop at sainburys/99pence store/tesco/whatever might be good:)

• Like 1

Why do you put so much pressure on me? :'( ;)

Nah but I'll be there 11, and take the train back 18:03, is this alright? :)

Going to be sick :)

I do need some pepsi and redbull though, so a stop at sainburys/99pence store/tesco/whatever might be good:)

Cus we're trying to mould you into a proper man!

Idek :D

Pepsi yuck, already bought my monster ripper and a new one called Rehab... possibly the most exciting part.

Leaving at 6.03 should be fine mate :)

Cus we're trying to mould you into a proper man!

Idek :D

Pepsi yuck, already bought my monster ripper and a new one called Rehab... possibly the most exciting part.

Leaving at 6.03 should be fine mate :)

Oh so you're saying that I'm not a proper man? :mellow: :'(

Seriously, everytime I drink a monster I get suuuch a bad stomach! And sorry to dissapoint you, but the rehab is like ice-tea sort of mixed with a energy drink, it does taste like shit ;) I'm not a fan of monster, only the stickers because it seems to piss people of here :D

Redbull is the shit guys ;)

Oh so you're saying that I'm not a proper man? :mellow: :'(

Seriously, everytime I drink a monster I get suuuch a bad stomach! And sorry to dissapoint you, but the rehab is like ice-tea sort of mixed with a energy drink, it does taste like shit ;) I'm not a fan of monster, only the stickers because it seems to piss people of here :D

Redbull is the shit guys ;)

Yeah I just read on the can, that's ok cus I like ice tea anyways so I've got high hopes for it!

Redbull is nice but I can only ever drink it when jager is added in high amounts ;)

To Brighton We Ride! (not literally though cus everyone is getting the train)

Yeah I just read on the can, that's ok cus I like ice tea anyways so I've got high hopes for it!

Redbull is nice but I can only ever drink it when jager is added in high amounts ;)

To Brighton We Ride! (not literally though cus everyone is getting the train)

haha or mixed with vodka, but I love it normal also :)

yeah cnc coustsinks

Nice, I got some CNC Phat's coming this week, along with some SD7 calipers. Just need to get a half decent lever (matching SD7 lever would be nice) but that's for another time.

Hoping it's going to give some better grip and stop the shitting pads sticking to the rim (the whole tension screw issue again...)