Brighton + Worthing Rides 3rd/5th Jan

showurcolours

Hey guys,

so basically there are plans for a Brighton (old BTown!) ride on the 3rd Jan - probably meet around midday outside the station I'd imagine

Then, on the 5th Jan there will be a Worthing ride - time also pending but usually meet around 11am at Splash point.

PM me if you haven't got my number and want to come down, anyone is welcome + the more the merrier imo

I'll be there on the 3:rd for sure! :D

Can you ride in Worthing on the Saturday? Don't think I will make the Brighton ride because of work, I want to ride with some new people so would be good if you could make that ride too! Where abouts are you from?

Edited by dannytrialskid

Can you ride in Worthing on the Saturday? Don't think I will make the Brighton ride because of work, I want to ride with some new people so would be good if you could make that ride too! Where abouts are you from?

In another note Danny, ride this weekend?

I'm gonna try ride saturday + sunday if you're game

Depends on what date it is? I'm from Sweden and are going to be in England from the 1:st to the 8:th. Going to stay in Oxford, but are willing to take the train if that's needed! :)

Depends on what date it is? I'm from Sweden and are going to be in England from the 1:st to the 8:th. Going to stay in Oxford, but are willing to take the train if that's needed! :)
That's cool the Saturday is the 5th, would you be able to make that?

In another note Danny, ride this weekend? I'm gonna try ride saturday + sunday if you're game
Yes mate! :)

I'm affraid not! Sorry man! And you can't make it to brighton on the 3rd? :(
Nope :/ I work until 2.30 so by the time I get home which is normally around 2.50 I would leave at 3.00 and its a 30 min drive so 3.30 turn up which leaves 1 hour of daylight :/

Could you ride Sunday the 6th?

Edited by dannytrialskid

Nope :/ I work until 2.30 so by the time I get home which is normally around 2.50 I would leave at 3.00 and its a 30 min drive so 3.30 turn up which leaves 1 hour of daylight :/

Could you ride Sunday the 6th?

The smart thing to do would be to pack your bike into your car and then drive from work to Brighton. Pack a cheeky change of clothes as well and you're game!

Let's be honest though, we always end up riding into the dark. Me, Jake and Matt were out to like 6.30 the other day - it's what streetlights are for! ;)

• Like 1

The smart thing to do would be to pack your bike into your car and then drive from work to Brighton. Pack a cheeky change of clothes as well and you're game!

Let's be honest though, we always end up riding into the dark. Me, Jake and Matt were out to like 6.30 the other day - it's what streetlights are for! ;)

You are clever man! ;)

I'm used to riding in the dark since it gets dark like 3:00 here :)

Anyhow, I don't think I can ride the 6th, if it's not close to Oxford?

So far from what I know, I can ride 2nd and 3rd like a full day, but I can ride some evenings here and there, but I can't promise a exact date. I will be travelling via train :)

You could always come to Worthing on the 2nd and Brighton on the 3rd?

That way I can go straight to Worthing Town from work as I drive.

Worthing is more feasible for me after work as it is closer and I get free private parking :P

You could always come to Worthing on the 2nd and Brighton on the 3rd?

That way I can go straight to Worthing Town from work as I drive.

Worthing is more feasible for me after work as it is closer and I get free private parking :P

Depends on what it all costs with train etc:)

But mr shouwcolours also gave you a good idea how to get to Brighton on the 3rd:)