My new ride:) (Update Feb 3rd)

williams

There not the best but everyone's got a raw bike these days.

Keep it how it is.

Probably because it's the easiest way to get a bike to look nice without stressing out on the colour schemes I guess.

I like rawed bikes but I'm bored of all the silver echos. I love it when people raw a frame that's never been rawed before, or only very few have.

• 4 weeks later...

how the formula rx work? i ordered one from crc 2 days ago :)

It's alright power-wise :) The quality is pretty bad though, which sucks. Everything about is is actually quite good, except that it leaks of course.

I have owned 2 brake sets before, and this is my 3rd one so we'll see how this one holds up :)

It's alright power-wise :) The quality is pretty bad though, which sucks. Everything about is is actually quite good, except that it leaks of course.

I have owned 2 brake sets before, and this is my 3rd one so we'll see how this one holds up :)

if you have sintered or metallic pads you can change its with some organic pads, its work better for trial use :) . (sorry for potential mistakes, i'm not english).

if you have sintered or metallic pads you can change its with some organic pads, its work better for trial use :) . (sorry for potential mistakes, i'm not english).

I still run the standard pads mate, and yeah I might change them :)

I'm not English either so I make a lot of spelling mistakes aswell :)