Rockman Manus 2 - Updated Pictures

Kieran Morrison

Don't bother taking a picture, that's just gay :P

Bike is lovely though man, bet it rides bouncy :)

I know it's gay but if he really needs proof haha :P

Yeah it's sweet, only really done anything on smallish walls, too scared to hit it haha!

Hopefully I'll have a small video out this weekend, got a few clips already :)

• Like 1

I know it's gay but if he really needs proof haha :P

Yeah it's sweet, only really done anything on smallish walls, too scared to hit it haha!

Hopefully I'll have a small video out this weekend, got a few clips already :)

Sick :) Weight doesn't matter, don't bother trying to impress random people

• Like 1

Sick :) Weight doesn't matter, don't bother trying to impress random people

Well Isn't that why people post pics of there bikes on here because they think they look good, and want to show everyone else and impress them and see what random people think of it too......

And Kieran if you want to prove me wrong and can be asrsed to do so a pic would be appreciated :)

Well Isn't that why people post pics of there bikes on here because they think they look good, and want to show everyone else and impress them and see what random people think of it too......

And Kieran if you want to prove me wrong and can be asrsed to do so a pic would be appreciated :)

post-27266-0-19771700-1358439661_thumb.j

They're just cheap luggage scales i bought, and the reading always seems to change but its always around the 7.7 area :)

..And before you say it, yes the whole bike is off the ground :P

This is how I've measure the weight of my bikes but am i doing it right? have a feeling I'm not...

They're just cheap luggage scales i bought, and the reading always seems to change but its always around the 7.7 area :)

..And before you say it, yes the whole bike is off the ground :P

This is how I've measure the weight of my bikes but am i doing it right? have a feeling I'm not...

Are you holding the bike in that picture? That could be the problem, weight should be fixed to something, if it was ignore this post.

That's almost definitely not 7.7kg, as Jamie Williams' Speedrace is dual maggie, pretty much all titanium bolts, and super light cranks. Weigh yourself on bathroom scales, then weigh yourself holding the bike, then take your weight away from you and the bike. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/179983-jamie-williamss-speed-race-fan-evo/

That's almost definitely not 7.7kg, as Jamie Williams' Speedrace is dual maggie, pretty much all titanium bolts, and super light cranks. Weigh yourself on bathroom scales, then weigh yourself holding the bike, then take your weight away from you and the bike. http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/179983-jamie-williamss-speed-race-fan-evo/

Yeah i was thinking that when i seen his bike haha, ill find some way of measuring it properly soon :)

That´s the worst way of weighting bike.

Bring it to me I will weigh it :) I just wanna see it really :P

I like the setup its very similar to my build on the rockman Austin. The weight is quite a suprise but you are running thin tubes front and rear and thosr carbon bar I like s lot. Even then it can't realy be sub 8kg no way

• Like 1

Bring it to me I will weigh it :) I just wanna see it really :P

I like the setup its very similar to my build on the rockman Austin. The weight is quite a suprise but you are running thin tubes front and rear and thosr carbon bar I like s lot. Even then it can't realy be sub 8kg no way

Yeah it's probably not sub 8 if I've been weighing it wrong. Can't be much more than 8.1-8.2 ish, so it should be sub 8 once I get new cranks, front brake and rear sticky lite tyre :) Edited by Kieran Morrison