New vid added, only a few clips in the rain

m.stone

• 4 weeks later...

ahh, i was looking forward to some big fails and bails not just a load of brake slipage, may i ask have any of you got a grind on your rim? or if you do are you using maggie blacks with it cause all your brakes are cack, you could improve more if your brakes worked.

Lee on the zoo,his hub was slipping, they have both got good grinds and tnn pads,

I think Scott on the echo could do with a re-bleed .

When I record the new video it will be better as both had new rear wheels brakes and many parts :)

Scott has also only been riding for 9 months :) .

thanks to everyone who watched it getting it over 300 I appreciate it a lot :)

All feedback is good as I'm new to trials and filming/ edits.

As we are trying more the big fails will soon be here as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda asking for attention XD

Ok :S that was last time I was going to post,

Not asking for attention, I appreciate all the people that have viewed it.

I am extremely happy with the amount of views just thanking the people.

Dont mean it to come across like it has.

And I am new to all of this.

Edited by m.stone

As you're gagging for some attention/ feedback...

Try to eliminate unnecessary hops, speed up your lines slightly (no need to rush), trackstand (don't hop about), make videos shorter! Cannot emphasize that enough. Too many people make lengthy videos with repetitive moves. Dual edits are a good move, so stick with that.

Try to learn some new stuff. Sidehop gap 90* to back wheel, roll over more stuff, pedal and brake (a back hop gap but without hop), 180* sidehops (length not height), rock walks (please no more than 2 per video!), a bunny hop, etc etc.

As for views, they mean nothing most of the time. It's all about the likes. If you force people to watch, you're just cheating yourself. You have more views than some of my vids and i've probably 10 years of experience on top of yours (best way i can put it). You've done a video, now learn some stuff over the next several months and come back with another video in August, it'll be better and feel better too.

As you're gagging for some attention/ feedback...

make videos shorter!

Try to learn some new stuff.

If you force people... i've probably 10 years of experience on top of yours.

Dont want attention, but feedback as I am new to all of this.

Will make shorter, take out multiple shots of same things.

We are learning Scotts been doing it for 10 months ish. I started riding month before xmas so not any good at all.

Im not forcing people, if they dont want to watch it they won't.

Thanks for the feedback will take it all in to consideration, and learn from this.

I think what they are trying to say is, you're still a beginner and as such there's a limit to how much pleasure one can get from watching you in action. You need to let a sufficient amount of time pass before you make another video so that the improvement shows.

That being said, I think you're doing sick for 10 months riding or what ever it was. I've been at it years and I'm not a whole lot better :bow:

You need to let a sufficient amount of time pass before you make another video so that the improvement shows.

That being said, I think you're doing sick for 10 months riding or what ever it was. I've been at it years and I'm not a whole lot better :bow:

Dont think I will be putting any on here, til summer.