Lewis Gething - Backyard Thrash III

Lewis Gething

Why not do all 3?

Plan.

Yeah might do, but I think that people wouldn't be as interested in seeing photographs as they would a badass video of the event, so I probably won't take many photos. I just want to make a video that is longer than the disappointing trailer-length one of last years :)

• Like 1

Plan.

Yeah might do, but I think that people wouldn't be as interested in seeing photographs as they would a badass video of the event, so I probably won't take many photos. I just want to make a video that is longer than the disappointing trailer-length one of last years :)

I'll bring my intervalometer if you want, could make for some cool time lapse photos if you find a safe place to put the camera.

what editing thing do you use to do colour correction ?

Like I said I did VERY little CC and no colour grading in this video, only just a bit of warming/cooling on some clips to make them look more matched. Normally I would use a flat picture profile and then use the colour grader in Final Cut X and maybe Magic Bullet Looks if needed :)

I think he uses Adobe after effects, he might use sony vegas aswell. I would recommend sony vegas though since it's more user friendly :)

I don't tend to use AE for doing CC to be honest, just use it occasionally for doing various effects like motion tracking, fake camera shake etc. Also I have a mac, so (obviously) I don't use Sony Vegas ;)

• Like 1