Try-all K2 stem in measures 127mm 30º

315r

Thanks for the photo Canardweb.

Yeah, ghostrider88, I know that these days people are ridding mostly 150mm, but for instance, kloud IMO fits better the shorter one, just because the BB is lower. For shorter riders should be better the shorter one too.

And finally in the same way that Koxx do the Sky and kloud for different kind of riders they should do the same with at least two different length of stems..

what do you think?

• Like 1

Yeah, ghostrider88, I know that these days people are ridding mostly 150mm, but for instance, kloud IMO fits better the shorter one, just because the BB is lower. For shorter riders should be better the shorter one too.

And finally in the same way that Koxx do the Sky and kloud for different kind of riders they should do the same with at least two different length of stems..

what do you think?

For what its worth, I agree. Seems to be 29838584 variations in stem geo, but nothing to fit this market.

what do you think?

I agree, 150x 32(because that´s what it apparently is) is pretty damn high for +45bb frame, especially for shorter riders. But what can you do other than buy a different brand?

For what its worth, I agree. Seems to be 29838584 variations in stem geo, but nothing to fit this market.

What kind of geo would you like? Just out of curiosity :)

• Like 1

what do you think?

This. I ride stock with +55bb rise, and i find 130 x 25 stem with a few stackers (15mm atm) perfect.

127 x 30 would be perfect for shorter people / bikes with mid range bb rise.

And i HATE having to cut steer tube down!

• Like 1

This. I ride stock with +55bb rise, and i find 130 x 25 stem with a few stackers (15mm atm) perfect.

127 x 30 would be perfect for shorter people / bikes with mid range bb rise.

And i HATE having to cut steer tube down!

That stem would give you 9mm less reach with 5mm less spacers=not ideal if you like front wheel moves. Anyways 15mm of stem stackers isn´t too bad especially if you don´t like cutting steerer down ;)

Hope they finally do a shorter one, I can find this geo in other brands but I think that K2 it's a very well done stem, specially for carbon bars...

Cross fingers..

Why don´t you get this one? http://www.trial-bikes.com/rockman-stem-127mm-p-5398.html ,bar clamp is just as easy to use, it´s also forged and I really can´t find anything bad about other than the price tag. It´s even in your country.

Why don´t you get this one? http://www.trial-bikes.com/rockman-stem-127mm-p-5398.html ,bar clamp is just as easy to use, it´s also forged and I really can´t find anything bad about other than the price tag. It´s even in your country.

Thanks ghostrider88 but for carbon bars I prefer the complete clamp, the one with only 2 screws, I think that is less aggressive with the bar. Like the old try-all or monty.

Here the old try-all still available in 127mm 27º:

http://www.k-124store.com/fr/26/377-try-all-potence-3d-forgee.html

Is another option..