Ali Hamilton - Echo Vid 1

alistair14

Absolute corker of a song choice! That intro is intense! Emery are like one of my favourite bands. In fact I need to play them right now haha. Surprise to hear them on here, thought they weren't really well known.

Glad you've adapted to the new frame well mate.

• Like 1

Absolute corker of a song choice! That intro is intense! Emery are like one of my favourite bands. In fact I need to play them right now haha. Surprise to hear them on here, thought they weren't really well known.

Glad you've adapted to the new frame well mate.

I've listened to them for yeaarrs, i love then :P

I feel you could push yourself a bit more, at the moment it seems like you're sticking to what you know you can do instead of going any bigger.

Tbf this shows half of what i can do, my sides have already grown a good few inches but i need to push my self to do moar

It's like you're rotating the cranks loads but go nowhere, don't mean to be a dick but are you sure you have the right ratio?

Like i said, it;s be holding my self back and not throwing as far as i kick :) .. yeah, 18-12 .. im not that silly :P

I thought this when I watched it yesterday, much more preload on your gaps and you'll be winning (Y)

It litterally is just the pre-load i need to perfect and im sorted!

Sweet just making sure man, get the preload sorted and you'll go miles. :D

Haha nah thats cool!

In all honesty if you took more time filming, pushed yourself on more moves then you could make a good edit.

I know i'm always a dick about your vids but they all come out half arsed and you just say "it's not as good as I can be". Just makes me wonder why you don't show us what you can do?

Good song choice on this one though

• Like 2