I want to make a street trials short film. Looking for a rider!

ptaylor

Hi guys,

I'm an amateur film maker based out of Nottingham. My main area of exprience is filming rock climbing but as I'm starting to take my work more seriously I'm looking to branch out and film some other 'action sports'. Not knowing the scene at all I thought this might be a good place to advertise my services. I'd be looking to produce a 5 minute (ish) short film, something shot with a similar style to 'Way back home' and so on. I've got all the kit, cranes, sliders even a remote control helicopter, I just need someone to film.

If you're interested please drop me an email (below). Just include some basic info about yourself, age, skills, where you're based. I'm more than willing to travel if there is a floor I can sleep on. If you have any edits of your riding to send me, even better!

I'm trying to get my videos noticed, if you're maybe looking for a sponser or just, again, to get noticed then this could work really well.

Here is a link to a climbing video I made a few weeks ago, very different style to street trials but at least it gives you an idea of what kit I've got:

email: patricktaylorfilms@gmail.com

Cheers,

Pat

• Like 1

I'm not the best rider in the world but I'd be more than happy to string a few lines line together for you. I'm based in Middlesbrough but I do drive so could meet you half way or what not. Anyway give me a message on facebook https://m.facebook.com/#!/BradJohnson094?__user=100000882126724

I'm not the best rider in the world but I'd be more than happy to string a few lines line together for you. I'm based in Middlesbrough but I do drive so could meet you half way or what not. Anyway give me a message on facebook https://m.facebook.com/#!/BradJohnson094?__user=100000882126724

Pretty sure youd clash with his wanting to do a steeet edit.

Hit up Ben Rolands or something id say

Or nick Cooke.

Pretty sure youd clash with his wanting to do a steeet edit.

Hit up Ben Rolands or something id say

Or nick Cooke.

Aron brown (lives in donny) could be a good option

Cheers for the advice guys, any contact info for them?

Or if you could pass my email onto them that would be ace.