RADFEST - Trial N'Error

JackMeek

Alex from Trial N'Error whilst in between his riding over the weekend of RadFest has put together this fantastic video.

We expected a good vibe this year and wanted to capture the feel on camera and Trial N'Error said he could help.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as we have from the RadFest team. We thoroughly enjoyed putting the event on.

Roll on 2014!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Was a great weekend, had such a blast on an evening at 'Club Onza'. I have all the time in the world for Jack Meek, the guy never fails to surprise me.

A big thanks to Mick and Maria and everyone involved at RB for putting their time into a great venue. We need more people willing to make places like Radical Bikes.

Was also great meeting all the other photo/video enthusiasts, had some really interesting conversations and learned a few things on the way. Big thanks to James Woodbridge (krazykid009 on here i think) for the extra clips of high jump contest and for also lending me a lens to have a play with.

Highlight for me was doing 'Video Editing 101' at midnight. Really nice to have people interested in what I do, or try do at least and the 2am showing of 'Onza de Paraiso' which everyone watched in complete silence which made me really happy. Cheers guys and roll on Tarty Days. wohooo

Alex -Trial'N'Error

P.S Yes it was your slider dave! its still a bodge in terms of how i fix the camera on so i dont use it as much as i'd like

Edited by TNE
  • Like 1

Al did a great job as always ! I hate watching this and knowing the next Radfest is so far away :( Such a good weekend its good to see it all captured on film by so many other people too.

Adam.