HELP ME!

andrew-mck

Ok so i just joined here as i have a problem with my trials bike, i bought it second hand off ebay last year but i had a problem with the bb not too long ago so i took it to the lbs and have had them re thread the frame as it was completely screwed due to the last guy botching the bb with random parts. The problem i now have is that i need a new bb, crankset, chainring, bashring and anything else that is needed. I don't have a clue what to order so was wondering if someone on here could post links to everything i need? I'm not looking to spend crazy money i have around £100 for everything.

i think it is a freewheel that's on the back, can't post any photos just now as a guy who works in the lbs has it in his garage as he has been sorting it out for me, basically all the parts that came out of the bb were complete crap so all i have is a frame with new threads and i need all new parts for it so that he can fit it all together for me.

i think it is a freewheel that's on the back, can't post any photos just now as a guy who works in the lbs has it in his garage as he has been sorting it out for me, basically all the parts that came out of the bb were complete crap so all i have is a frame with new threads and i need all new parts for it so that he can fit it all together for me.

Well i'll sell you everything minus a sprocket for £50?

If the BB was ruined, and the frame threads were buggered and you've had that fixed, surely you only need a new BB?

What's wrong with the crankset and whatnot that you have?

That's what I was thinking. Sounds a bit fishy to me.

the crankset is a 3 piece crankset for a dj bike and it weighs a ton as it's made of steel