59 - Joe Maher - Crash, Bang, Wallop!

Joe Papasnap Maher

Been here before ant we joe? Nice vid Sir ,Do what you do dude , new lines , new moves being done . What's not to like ??

Same place or not you should be judged on the riding not where it was filmed.

There are riders that still ride the same spots for years and in there vid's ,photo shoots they still go there.RIde where it makes you happy, make the film on what you like. As long as its not with my wife game on son..... :)

Edited by old boy chez
  • Like 1

Yep another Video at Barrow farm. It is shame, and im very sorry for that lol. BUT..when mark webb( for example ) brings out a video...people dont say..oh just another video at the skatepark..do they? A ramp is a ramp, a tyre is a tyre. Its all the same. Its been put there to be ridden :P

Street video, yes, it will happen.. Infact i brought out 2 street videos out not to long ago.

But why ride street when you have one of the best venues in the UK on your doorstep.

People ask me if i bored of barrow farm, and i can genuinely answer, 'No!' Why would i? Everytime i go i find something new, a new line, a new something.

Why would i want to ride street?? Example :

''Ooo, found a wall, lets sidehop it, done, backwheel done. Ok bored of this spot

Ride half a mile up the ride

Ooo another wall with a rail, do the gap, done!

Ride half a mile up the ride''

And so on and so on. Its all the same!! Yes so is barrow farm in that sense , but atleast i dont ride about wasting time looking for generically shit spots to ride!!

Im sorry that my barrow vids dont cut the mustard. If anything, the videos are actually just there to raise awareness about Barrow Farm!! Every weekend, i sit and ask myself, why is nobody coming to this awesome venue?? And i still havnt figured it out. People can claim its a long way away. Meh! Joe Prattley and Jack Harmer have been down like 3 times in the past few few weeks and they live in Yorkshire or somewhere daft!

:(

You can never please every one joe.

Now stop moaning, go fix your brake and make more videos.

Good watch

• Like 1

Yep another Video at Barrow farm. It is shame, and im very sorry for that lol. BUT..when mark webb( for example ) brings out a video...people dont say..oh just another video at the skatepark..do they? A ramp is a ramp, a tyre is a tyre. Its all the same. Its been put there to be ridden :P

Street video, yes, it will happen.. Infact i brought out 2 street videos out not to long ago.

But why ride street when you have one of the best venues in the UK on your doorstep.

People ask me if i bored of barrow farm, and i can genuinely answer, 'No!' Why would i? Everytime i go i find something new, a new line, a new something.

Why would i want to ride street?? Example :

''Ooo, found a wall, lets sidehop it, done, backwheel done. Ok bored of this spot

Ride half a mile up the ride

Ooo another wall with a rail, do the gap, done!

Ride half a mile up the ride''

And so on and so on. Its all the same!! Yes so is barrow farm in that sense , but atleast i dont ride about wasting time looking for generically shit spots to ride!!

Im sorry that my barrow vids dont cut the mustard. If anything, the videos are actually just there to raise awareness about Barrow Farm!! Every weekend, i sit and ask myself, why is nobody coming to this awesome venue?? And i still havnt figured it out. People can claim its a long way away. Meh! Joe Prattley and Jack Harmer have been down like 3 times in the past few few weeks and they live in Yorkshire or somewhere daft!

:(

Exactly my thinking. Street on trials bikes just isn't the same any more. Wish I had a spot like barrow!

• Like 1