My quite unattractive build

marshole82

The seatpost is 27.2, and the clamp is 31.8. I've just had to get one for my zebdi build. As for the headset, I've got one of these on my mod, it's basically a Chinese cheap king copy, works just fine though, and only a tenner posted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RABID-SEALED-BEARING-ANODISED-1-1-8-HEADSET-MOUNTAIN-AND-ROAD-BIKES-/221360541273?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&var=&hash=item338a1dce59

I have some maxxis ardent tyres, 26x2.25 very good tread if you are interested

• Like 1

until your bike does not look like this bike, you are doing it right

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/185935-tok-training-solutions/?hl=police#entry2563528

that is......odd.

The seatpost is 27.2, and the clamp is 31.8. I've just had to get one for my zebdi build. As for the headset, I've got one of these on my mod, it's basically a Chinese cheap king copy, works just fine though, and only a tenner posted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RABID-SEALED-BEARING-ANODISED-1-1-8-HEADSET-MOUNTAIN-AND-ROAD-BIKES-/221360541273?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&var=&hash=item338a1dce59

I have some maxxis ardent tyres, 26x2.25 very good tread if you are interested

i have a headset, just need some bearings which ive found on ebay for £3 or something. headset was free so i'm not complaining! was actually thinking of just not putting a seat on there lol but the sizes are useful mate, thanks. which model is yours? mines a mk2 ive been told...

the ardent's any good? what would you want for them?

My excitement has boiled over!!!!!

20140320_191356_zpsqnzthshd.jpg

Those forks weight less than 800g, so theyll be going on the commuter when ive had my practice on them for trials and upgrade....providing they dont snap! Stem was a bargain £7.50 posted too :)

So close to be being finished!!!

• Like 1

honestly, because I love build threads, and it reminds me for my previous bike

cheap/used parts, I always had something faulty or not correctly working, but I learned loads of things, and now it is so hard to sell it :(

• Like 2

Mines done mate :)

Just seen it, can't wait till I get mine built up too! There doesn't seem to be many about

what are your plans for the rest of the stuff?

No idea. Tyres grips and cables are the main things. I'd like to upgrade the pads too. Funds are running low though, with a wedding to buy and 2 cars both broken this month I'm a little short!