TOK Training Solutions

stirlingpowers

It reminds me that when I was in primary and my mates and me were racing on chairs from one side of the class to the other

I do not see point of this... what? I mean it is rather expensive (if I remember well, it is the same price as a starter Onza RIP) and actually you cannot use it... I mean look at this video.

There was the girl who did 1 jump on it? and there was the professional elite motocross guy who did one move as well?

I do not see point of a tool, that has no practical use and you can do only one thing on it.

But the worst that there is trial bikes for the same price and they actually roll and you do not look like a complete idiot on a bike with no wheels

I like new stuff but it is just useless

How would you prefer the Tok over a proper trials bike is what I don't see. :) It only adds the extra 'power' you need to get from point A to point B since you can't pedalkick.

I'd rather go to the gym for that than be seen on the Tok.

EDIT: And then those random words. I could make a video of myself going to the grocery store, have a shot where I walk down the sidewalk in slowmotion carrying a bunch of bags and caption it 'WORKOUT'... Oh and yeah, one more thing, it isn't a bike ffs.

Edited by hezzay
  • Like 1

Wait guys, if it's not a bike then it's not illegal to "ride" on the pavement and associated obstacles with it. I bet that was their angle all along. :P

well, if the police come out because you are riding on object with that, they will put you into mental institutions rather than jail...

• Like 3

my sides, it was so funny

High end rockman mod, high end mods and there is that stuff. For £230. for £300 you can get a trial bike with wheels.

And why is it 10 Kg?

I love innovations, I love new ideas, but it is just useless and expensive