Mind the gap

tdubz

The bolt isn't usually too difficult, getting the freewheel off usually is quite difficult.

And what does this have to do with the bb spacer and the gap between it and the cranks?

Edited by niconj

Niconj said "tighten my cranks every ride"..."just hope that I can get off the cranks when it comes to changing the freewheel" and my post here was the answer.

Which is far more relevant (even though kinda on a sidetrack) than the wonderful ass picture.

Niconj said "tighten my cranks every ride"..."just hope that I can get off the cranks when it comes to changing the freewheel" and my post here was the answer.

Which is far more relevant (even though kinda on a sidetrack) than the wonderful ass picture.

Exactly. The bolt doesn't actually have to do sth. with getting the cranks off the bike, well not that much... I was more talking about getting the cranks off the BB. I had Try All cranks that I had to cut of with the grinder once as they were so tight that I broke the threads trying to get it of with the tool (of which I don't know the English term).

Hmm. Regular 2 jaw puller makes it easy as pie... maybe your not mechanically inclined enough? dunno

Believe me. If there had been another way to take it off I would've done so. Even with half the isis parts off, the crank was still tight as shit and I had to hammer it off.

Sorry I'm such a dick... I've been stuck on things like that too (not Yet on bike cranks though thank god)

And to get back on topic- my limey 4 with trialtech Isis cranks doesn't look to have anything covering the BB axle... only an obervation but maybe spacers are just for looks?