saint/rockman7005 disc problems

Disc.Jokie.

the space is arounf 4-5 mm wide, ill just shove some ordinary washers in, but just realise the brake is a 20+ monting so i cant run my front brake anyway

More like the fork is +20 or am I mistaken? Just let me understand.

1. You have an International Standard fork.

2. Your Saint brake is a Post Mount brake that is too far to the left when mounted?

If that's so you could either use shims in between the IS->PM Adaptor or these (Hope) or these (Syntace) in between the hub and the disc.

And why can't you run your front brake? Just because it's a +20 fork? If that's the case, get a Shimano adaptor (the 160mm version) and it'll fit.

p.s.: There's no flex whatsoever from using shims in between the fork and the adaptor. Hope has been using these shims for ages on their No.3 and No.5 calipers.

You could really try to explain things a little more detailed. It's kinda hard to understand your posts or is it just me?

Edited by niconj

More like the fork is +20 or am I mistaken? Just let me understand.

1. You have an International Standard fork.

2. Your Saint brake is a Post Mount brake that is too far to the left when mounted?

If that's so you could either use shims in between the IS->PM Adaptor or these (Hope) or these (Syntace) in between the hub and the disc.

And why can't you run your front brake? Just because it's a +20 fork? If that's the case, get a Shimano adaptor (the 160mm version) and it'll fit.

p.s.: There's no flex whatsoever from using shims in between the fork and the adaptor. Hope has been using these shims for ages on their No.3 and No.5 calipers.

You could really try to explain things a little more detailed. It's kinda hard to understand your posts or is it just me?

does 20+ and +20 really make a difference? and its both wrong sized adapter and and the mounting is too far to the left. which i can fix easily, so yeah i got it fixed now.

does 20+ and +20 really make a difference? and its both wrong sized adapter and and the mounting is too far to the left. which i can fix easily, so yeah i got it fixed now.

It doesn't make a difference but it's commonly referred to as +20. I was actually meaning the "the brake is +20".