Newbie, Looking for first bike

petrolhead1989

Seriously love them frames <3

Id get a try all nuc stem 150x30 and some decent riser bars on it....When i used to ride my mates one i remember it being kinda weird to get on to the back wheel Because for a mod its quite long. (im also short 5.ft 8) but after like an hour on it My mate found it hard to get me off it ..Really fun bike to ride......stick with it you will get the hang of it :) Trials is very demanding on the body you will ache like a mofo but it will pass.

Anyway your in good hands on this forum ..the guys here really know their stuff (Y) And are generaly a good bunch .

Welcome to trials :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeahhh. Just like the first time you work out at the gym.. your arms ache and are hard to use for a couple of days :giggle:

Ive been trying the pedal hops.. but sucking big time..

i get my balance on the rear wheel, start to let the front wheel drop a little, while its starting to drop, i load my body weight ready, but then go to hop, release the brake and the front wheel just drops, and i end up looking like an idiot, leaning over the bars haha

when you drop the front wheel to do a pedal kick, give the pedals a good kick, like you would if you were starting a wheelie.