DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest tom johnstone

the effect this has had on our community is hardly believable, i never new the guy, i'd not even heard of him til last night but i will be puting a black band on my bike before my next ride in respect for him.

so many people are commenting on how they should have met him, well can we all make the effort to get out and ride with each other a little more? lets travel to new places and meet new riders and do it in memory of Deej.

you sound like the kind of guy who made a difference to alot of people, you made a difference to me and i only found out who you were once you were gone. from now on i am going to try and love everyone a little more.

may your bike have gone with you wherever you've gone to and may your family and friends have the strength to come through this.

tom johnstone
north wales

Guest store22.co.uk

I'd only been speaking to him a couple of days before about sponsering FBM, he was made up about and feel totally gutted.R.I.P

Dave

Guest sk8erXP

MAAAAAAAAAAAN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS CANT HAPPEN
PLEEEEEEEEEASRE
IS THIS AJOKE?
HE DIDNT DESERVE IT
PLEEEEEEASR
TELL MEEEE WHY
give me a reason
duudes i cant believe it
rest in peace man
we love you
f*kin sake
im crying, im not kidding

Guest loren and sarah

we never met the guy but from whats on here he sounds a really great guy. we read what people have said with watering eyes and we cant believe that something like this could happen. our hearts go out to all those who knew him and loved him, our deepest sympathys, loren and sarah R.I.P xxx

Guest Tim (love_trials)

cant get my head around this tragic accident and dont know what to say. this hurts it truly does. my thoughts go out to his family freinds and girlfreind.

Guest rickyb

I have never met deej but it sound to me like he was a top friend and rider sorry to every one that knows him :-(
im sure people will remember him for years to come ;-)

Guest Jimmy

I didn�t know him, but i�m sure that he was a great guy. i�m very very sorry.
thingslike this should never happen :(

I didn't even know who he was until today, though reading these I wish I did! He sounds like a great rider, great friend and an all round great guy...all the best to his family and friends right now.

Guest Adam Phillips aka Bigman

This is my second posting, it finaly sunk in today, i found it hard, especialy when i was working, trying to consentrate but it just didn't work, and i will admit to crying more than once, it has hit the comunity hard,
It is good to see how many people have replied to this, and i hope that DJ's Family and friends get to read this, as it will show how widely known and admired he was, they should be very proud.
The small vids posted were very good, and i recon someone should combine them into one large tribute vid, to comemerate the legend we knew as DJ.

R.I.P DJ, u will be missed loads :'(

Guest ben lee (bike rider

i really cant belive what has happend i saw this this morning and didnt reply because i didnt know what to write i really was in shock.

i have wrote R.I.P DJ on 4 of my bikes on the stems, toptubes out of respect.

DJ you really will be missed by friends family and even peeps that never spoke to you.

Guest james

I think Tom's post is a gd 1 that we should all get to know each other a lot more so we will hopefully never have to deal with another situation like this. Even though i never met him i always spotted him out in vids his mad style and wicked hair made him different to us all he inspired us to change our styles. This goes to show what sort of people are in this worls sick comes to mind wastefull people that have killed a gd rider,friend who was very well respected a tragic way to end a gd life it should never have happened. hope Spoonz gets better soon i know it must be hell. To all his family and friends and u guys who are readin this post who has been affected by this incident my thoughts are with u. DJ god bless you m8 cus we all are. James

Guest kev (aka trials_punk182,kev182

i think id only spoke to him twice on the forum, but he seemed cool, thoughts go out to everyone who knew him better, this might of already of been said, but i think when i went out today on the bike i hit everything harder, faster and better than i would do normally, this event although not affecting me on an emotional level as much as some people has made me think,why bother holding back with stuff, why conserve stuff, give it your all while you still can, its not worth worrying about wether you break your bike or anything like that as it may be the last chance you get to ride it.I think all the stuff i learn in the next couple of weeks will be down to DeeJ and what his death has made me realise. R.I.P Dj

Guest hiltop

despite never meeting u i feel conected to you, i feel you were a credit to yourself and your family and friends this has really touched alot of people very deeply.

looking back over your post i came across a post u made 3 days before your accident

'May 11 2004, 04:08 PM

as has been said, I know death will happen at some point so why be scared?

im not scared of it happening, its HOW it will happen '

think u answered your own question.u didnt deserve it, nobody does but definately not you.

you were a honest genuine figure and you evidently earned a hell of alot of respect.

have fun riding the rocks in heaven and get teaching god a few tricks

final meassage from me is in regards to this
you posted this message :

May 4 2004, 03:57 PM
you all love me

and all i can say is it is bloody obviously true. have fun

Guest fruitbat

:-( i dont have much to say but i really cant belive it has really happened.i spoke to him a few times and he was cool and will be missed dearly by people who knew him well and those who knew him just by name, the trials world wont be the same and has taken a real knock but you will always live on in our memories deej,
i did shed a tear and it has hit hard and i send my condolences out to those who loved him all family and friends,

you will be truely missed but neevr forgotton and we will all see you on the other side and make sure you have your bike ready when we come :-)
R.I.P deeJ.

Guest Thomas (Urbanpoet)

I never met you but I feel like I know you. I'm devestated, I feel for your family and friends DeeJ. Death is death, but it's also tough.

Shit man, shit.

Tom xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Mike, didcot

i think what has made it even worse is that the guy who did it was around 16years of age, and may only get communitty service (from what i have heard), but i tell you now, if i ever see this bloke, i dont think i will be able to hold back the anger, in the just under 2years i knew him he taught me almost everything i know about trials.

Guest Suecorgi

I didnt know you deejay, but I wish I had because from what a close friend of mine told me about you you were a lovely guy who was well loved. God Bless you and my condolences to your family and friends.

May God hold you close to him and send comfort to your loved ones xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Bob T

I left a lame message yesterday because I could not express what I felt. I'm an oldy, a dad. deej was a great guy and went to so much trouble to help my son over a small thing it let us know how good he was. I feel that I know him as I have seen so many of his videos !!

My thoughts go out to his family and friends

Guest CH!P

I thought my mates were playing some sick joke on me yesterday. I can't believe it. He were a top guy! RIP DJ, and good luck to family, friends n gf!

Guest Katie

ive only spoke 2 dj once and seemed like a top quality guy & i wish theyd kill the bastards tht did this! I can tell he's never gonna b forgotten!
deepest sympathy goes out 2 every1 who knew him

R.I.P DJ

Guest Stuart

i didnt really ever speak to him but i know he was a great guy just by some of the riding that he was capable of, my mates have been riding with him in reading and the information i got back from them was of a good nature. R.I.P mate you really do deserve it.

stu