DJ Guestbook

Danny

Hi my angel. I miss you so much more than you can imagine. I cant believe its nearly a year. It seems only yesterday we were all happy with you around us. I cant understand why youve gone and i dont think it will ever sink in. I always expect you to come walking through my door with your amazing smile on your face and your hair, with the ringlets i used to be able to put my fingers through. I miss your family too, they are so wonderful and i hate not seeing them regularly anymore. My love goes to sue, charlie, adam and sam. And it especially goes to you, who lit up my life in a way you will never know, but just know i appreciate it so much. Bye for now angel. I love you xxx

Deejay, i miss you, you need to come home, i don't know how to explain the pain that i am feeling, when i think of what happened i feel sick inside, like the day i found out, the lump in my throat remains, the pain that i felt won't go away.. i tried not to cry but i couldn't help it, i couldn't hold it in, yet now i have to , for fear that i won't stop. No one knows how i miss you, how much you meant to me as a friend, how much i really need to see you, just so i can let you know how i valued the friendship we once had. when i hear your name, or see your picture, the lump gets bigger and i don't know what to say, i wonder if i am being selfish for feeling this way, but deejay, i can't help it, i miss you. I hope that wherever you may be, you are happy and settled, and that i will one day see you again, i need you to know what you meant to me.. i want to come and visit you, but i can't do it, it's not right, you should be here, i miss you deejay. justice will be done. it has to be. i'm not going to cry, i'm going to be brave, but i'll never stop missing you, i'll never stop thinking about you, i am lucky to have got to know you so well, just everything has be ruined for everyone now...we miss you. we need you. everyone does. xxxx

Hey,
I never really new you DeeJ but I heard great things about you.
It was really sad the way you were taken from the world.
One minute your there one minute you not.
Ride in Peace DeeJ
Joe....

hey sweetie.
I don't know how to describe the way I feel right now, 'miss' just isn't a strong enough word to say how much it hurts that you have gone. I want you home :'( I just want it back to the way it was, you and me being HAPPY!! I don't know what that word is anymore! All I know is that when you were with me I felt amazing, like I could do anything. You gave me hopes and dreams, you gave me a reason to smile and say 'hey life isn't that bad after all'. You made me feel loved in a way I had never felt before..... why did some stupid people have to go messing about and take you away??? why's it you that has gone? Its something I will never understand. It makes me feel sick that you never did anything wrong, there are crap people in this world that don�t really deserve another chance, yet you�re the one that�s gone, not them!
I don't think it would be so bad if I knew that you were up there happy, but you know I don't believe in that stuff as much as I want to.
I just want to wake up and it be over and look up and see you holding me in your arms and give you a little kiss, just like I used to.
I didn�t think nightmares came true, but apparently they do. I better start looking out for the chewit monster seeing as I used to have nightmares that it was chasing me when I was little!!

I love you my fluffy bunny

Hi Deej, Just watched the news about your trial. 7 years he got, Its long, but not long enough HE NEEDS LIFE both of them ***W$%%&( do, We miss you, The pictures of you sam and adam reduced me to tears and the footage of the funeral... Love you forever. xxx

Guest someone thinkin of you

just watched the news, and that photo of you all together made me cry...and the footage of the funeral. that was a beautiful day, and one i will never forget. i can rest now knowing that the people who did this to us all are behind bars. love you forever...

:-( 7 YEARS!! SOO STUPID MAKES ME MAD!! showing the pics of deej,sam,adam made me cry..i just want u bk:( every1 does. those 2 jerks desirved life!! the wankers...:( miss u deej sorry to the jones family and emz and close friends:(..ride on fluffy bunny:)..Love lisa..xxx

Hi DJ.

I haven't been on for the past 6 months prob coz i couldn't face it! Since U were the reason i got in to trials! I'm glad that they are both in prison! I'm missing U loads!

Steve

Guest hannah d

heya deej, seeing that photo of you adam and sam again...it brings it all back :( and seeing the clips of the funeral,i'll always remember that day, it was so special...it still seems like it happened just yesterday. Everyone's thinkin of u deej, as always :) I'll keep trying my best to take care of Adam...mi thoughts r still with you and all your family and friends.i rele hope ur havin a good time up there! take care, lots of love Hannah xXx

I�ve been thinking of you a lot recently (as usual really), and wondering why you�re not here, then realise its because of those scum, who are aloud to call themselves human. If it weren�t for them there wouldn�t be a trial this week, and most importantly, we would have you here. It�s my birthday today, hope you didn�t forgetDJ. Cant believe I�m 18 already, I wish you were here though, I�ll be having a drink tonight and I�ll be thinking of you�.so have one with me while you�re sitting on the clouds looking down on us.
I�ve got that feeling of the two extremes again�. really excited cos its my birthday, yet really sad cos this week has really been hard for everyone. You didn�t even get to celebrate your own 18th and for that I feel even more angry and sad. I�m sorry I haven�t been to see you yet, I�ll come soon, promise. But I hear you have my message with you forever, ur mummy and daddy told me that they�d had it written on for you. I hope this year�s going to get better, not just for me but for everyone who loves you and needs you home.
The mind is often blinded by what the heart knows is true. I�m dreading the day that all of this is going to sink in. I think a lot of people, if not everyone is still holding on to the fact that you might still come home�.
I�m going to leave it at that for now, I�ll talk to you soon, we�ll have a chat and a gossip, like old times. All my love, speak soon xxxx

Hey Deej, i know how everyone feels about seeing it on the news agian..made me feel sick. I guess it's better than nothing, but it still isn't long enough. Been thinking about you all day and seeing your pic again made me want to cry...i saw adam again today, it's nice to see him smiling :) Thinking of your famlly and, of course Em.. missin you xxxx

Guest Nick Harding/Curtis-E-Bear

i just watched the clip off the 6:30 oxford news, its good to see what the bastards have got for their actions although it still dosent clear the fact that they have taken him away.i found it really moving as iam sure alot of people have.my thoughts are with sue,charly and em- i cant imagine what it must be like for you.a dear freind of mine took his life not so long ago,it still brings a tear to the eye now, so i cant imagine what you are going through. but its great to see how well you appear to be coping with it , although iam sure on the side it must hurt so much, and to discribe that pain and hurt is impossible. best wishes to you all
.x.X.x. Nick Harding.x.X.x.

Hey DJ, I dunno what to say.......the sentence they gave wud never have been long enough:( Seeing it on the news made me really upset again...brings it all back.It hurts to know sum1 as nice as you won't be coming back, and yet 2 people so disgusting and evil get to stay. My thoughts go to your family, em and friends, I hope you can rest more easily now that 'justice' has been done. Take Care up there DJ-x-x-x-

Hey DJ, I was listening to some music and just sorta starting thinking about the whole thing again.

I hope there's someway you can see all of this, we are still thinking of you.

well at least now the bastards who have done this to all of us are now both safe behind bars...but im so unbelievably pissed off at the 16 year old-i cant believe hes only gonna serve 2 years...its unbelievable how lightly these people get off. RIP Deej mate, now at least something has been done about the scum who did this to you. xxx

I cant even begin to feel the loss of everyone here... everytime i hear My konstantine i think of you... i never knew you though... i just feel a sense of loss at never having the chance to... xXx

Guest Llewellan

hello dude, its been a while since i last wrote on here!!!!!! sorry about that! between me and u, (well, and probably everyone else who will read this!) ive been finding it really difficult still tryin to get over the fact that ur gone!!!!!! and especially with me loosing my grandad!!!!! it brought back all the bad memories that i was trying to get rid of!!! So wot do ya think of the sentence the judge gave? personally i thought it was shite, just like every other person i know, but oh well its better than nothing i suppose! but it still wont bring ya back!!!! anyways, speak to ya soon deejay mate, gotta go, starting to get a bit upset :( still missin ya mate, ur chum lewilli

Guest kez xxx

hey gorgeous,
its been a while since i wrote on here,im finding things really hard at the moment,its valentines day today n i know you would of spent it with em,its just so unfair dj that your not here because of two people's stupid actions,their five minutes of fun has led to all this,i just dont understand.court was a mission this week,was hard listening to the defence because we know its all lies dj n all i wanted to do was scream at them to make them see how we all feel cos the anger i had in my tummy everytime we walked past parry was undescribeable,oh i jus hav to say i hav the most amazing amount of respect for your mum for saying what she did after the sentencing,your family are all so brave,i know your proud of them.knowing that both boys are behind bars now is a relief in a sense,even though its only for a few yrs,it means we cant bump into them around town because that was so hard for everyone.
on a happier note,meera's bday was awesome,had a quiet night down the pub n then her party on saturday,had a wicked time,missed you loads though,ud of loved it,i really want to hang out with u again,even for just a day,an hour even.i came n saw you teh other day,your headstone is well smart,its so you dj,purple chippings n everything.
anyway im gonna hav to say bye now cos this isnt gonna fit on your page,oops.
happy valentines babe,miss you loads but love you more. xxx

Hey Deej, WORST VALENTINES DAY EVER! miss you so much, and everything has turned upside down and inside out. :( Everythings so topsy turvy, I miss you.
Speak soon Deej hunni bunni.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i never knew you, but i have been up to date with the news of the trials since it happened.. 7 years!! not enough :( rest in peace mate.. show them how trials is done done up there.. RIP