DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Only me.

Hey Deejay, Some people are being completly disrespectful, reading some of the things being written made me cry. It just reminds me how stupidly cruel people can be. Like those who took you in the first place :( I saw Em the other day and wanted to talk to her but i couldn't I don't know her so i guess it would seem weird some stranger talking to her, I have seen so many DJ hoodys and T-shirts around, I want one really badly so i will get one. Anyway, Have fun up there, Don't forget about us little people down here, And never stop loving Em, She deserves someone like you, Someone perfect!
XxX

Guest john charlton sir trial a lot

hay deej! so sorry to have to write this message but i hope you can ride in peace dude. as for (cool kid) dont listen to him sue, theres always one who is disrespectful. so anyway R.I.P D.J. stay strong sue and em (dj`s girlfriend)

Guest Nadine Staniforth

DeeJ, hope your liking it up there!!, i still have my candles in my room, never really used to light them, but every candle i see reminds me of when we talked about it that night before.. wish we could talk about that again..
bet your wanting to ride your bike loads :-)
Miss You
:-(

hey deej how you doin, i rode with you in bristol a few times and just wanted to say how good u were. im not doin so good though as im sat at home with a broken leg. ive been feeling real down over the past 6 weeks as i miss my bikes so much. only another 4 weeks til i can have my leg back though. i would just like to give all of my heart to your family and friends as a broken leg can be healed but broken hearts are very hard to mend. ride in peace mate and il talk soon.

Guest tank_rider

You still are a true inspiration to me. I managed to get through an extremely difficult situation today by thinking of the strength your family has showed through you being tragically taken. You have helped me save a true friends life when he seemed to have given up on it. For that i am grateful. I hope the strength you provide in all of us continues and that you look over us for eternity.

Ride in peice DJ

Andy

Guest MadManMike

Hey man, haven't left one for a while, it's strange how I think of someone so much that I never met... I always watch the DJFuneral vid, and it always hits a nerve, the music just kinda sets the whole video mood. It's a great vid but it would have been better if they never had to make it in the first place. RIP Mate

heya deej, i havent left a message for you in a while....so here i am...i spoke to sue and charlie again at les mis on the last night...adam is so talented, bless him, and sam was wearing his hoody..i have got a t shirt but i want a hoody, and sam likes the fact that i am putting my money towards your garden. les mis is all over now, and me and adam and nat and wing cried loads....so much free time now, its wierd...im so happy that i can speak to sue and charlie properly again, i hadnt properly since your funeral...wierd..everything seems wierd at the moment, its really..wierd...
miss you always so muchly, liss xxxx

Guest Back again!

Hey Deej, just wanted to say, I remembered somethin last night. At TR we had some kind of show and tell day I think it was, and Sam brought in a picture of him, Adam and you on the sofa at home and he brought it in because he found you funny because your teeth had grown funny into a kind of vampire shape and you had a funny way of posing it. It really made me laugh and I've always remembered it for some reason. Sam also brought in some pictures and some video of Adam singing at some karaoke on holiday, he was so great and look where it's got him now! Leading role in one of the world's greatest musicals! I always thought, from that video and stuff, that he's so talented and I know I said that before but it's true and I'm sure he'll go really far. I know it would all be so perfect if you came home dude and that you didn't leave behind a family but you should be thankful that you've left behind such a wonderful one.
Speak to ya again soon and hope you're having a laugh because guys like you need one once in a while, don't we all! xxx :p

heya deej...i was just thinkin its so upsetting how when you were taken from us all you left behind a family, but i'm kind of thankful you left behind such a wonderful, loving family. Adam is so lovely, hes so talented, look down on him, cos i know he misses you so much :) and sam, he never goes anywhere without his hoody, and it suits him so well, bless him, i love your family to bits, deej, so keep an eye out for them, and look down on us all from time to time. a random thought, i know, but i wanted to tell you :) liss xxx

Guest steph

hey sweetie, i jus had a thought, u left such a loving and carin family bhind, i jus hope that ur lookin down and gettin them thru this hard time. loadsa people still want u bk, includin me, well u kno what i've been goin thru but i kno ur up there watchin over me. deej keep them srong thru the hard times. things will never be the same without u here. im sure we will meet again someday. and ur b able to show us around bcoz ur the special angel that every1 will wanna b wiv. i hope they r lookin after u up there. i hope ur ridin and showin them all the amazin things u could do. i had better go, gone on abit now hunny. im never gonna 4get u not ever ur always in my thoughts. love u hun steph xxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lozzy again!!

Deej, sorry I havent left a message in a while, been extremely busy! I am still working hard, and college is brilliant, you said I'd like it better than school and I do! On Tuesday night a lady that your mum knows and I were sharing memories of you, and it was amazing, we always remembered you smiling at the end of whatever you had done! Well I better be off because I got some coursework to do! *BORING*. Speak to you soon babez, love you loads, Laura xxxx

Guest kez xxx

hey angel, its been a good week this week, things have gone back to how they a few weeks ago which is awesome.
its so so sunny at the minute, four day weekend to look forward too which is ace, going to the zoo tomoz, randomnes i know, picnic n everything, ud love it at the moment, riding in the sun. i miss you so so much, n sum days i still dont believe it.
em, we havnt spoken in a while, we should hang out some time soon, plz?
and you are right, some ppl on here are freaky!
well done for learnin to drive also, dj would be so proud of u.
sue n charlie, i'll be round soon to get my other tshirts, love you all very very much.
love you bunny xxx kez xxx

dude,i got dumped on valentines man,musta cooked some real bad pasta or summin!everythins so stressful lately man,work,girlfriend etc,i'd give it all up just to have a day ridin with you again.did one of those big gaps we used to look at and dream of doin,and also spotted some new big lines.also,i managed to do the green rails gap pretty much man.ive lost alot of my motivation to ride now,which sucks ass alot.still,i get fun out of it,we always said we would(fbm all the way ;) i think we created somethin bloomin' huge,so gutted your not here to experience it tho :( ) anyways man,i've had flu recently,but im over that now.moving into a flat this saturday woowoo!my bands comin together now,and i wrote a song about you,but im not happy with it,needs editing a bit...never could get things first time could i?! anyways,chill up there man,and next time u see me strugglin with a gap,lend us a hand (Y)
love ya man
Carl 'Jimmy' Stanton

Guest Hello

Hey DJ, just wanted 2 drop in and make sure Ive wished u a v. Happy Easter coz we might be away this weekend which means I wont be able to say it 2 u, BUT HAV A GOOD ONE DUDE hope u get some eggs...perhaps they have wings up there? Lol! Anyways, speak 2 u agen soon and enjoy ur eggs! x

Guest Kerrie

Hey Deej, I just watched some vid's of you and Carl, Such amazing riders! Some of the things you could do! I am getting my own Trials bike now :) So is Liss. Hopefully from watching your vids and getting a bit of help we can be ace riders aswell!! I know how much everyone misses you, Its still hard to understand and beleive. Anyway, Gotta go now dude so enjoy your riding and driving in the clouds Watch over your family and Em, They all deserve so much more than you being taken... My love goes out to you all So much.
Kerrie XXX

heya deej buddy..happy easter...have lots of chocolate up there for me...
liss xxx

btw, just been watching trials vids...stumbled across the vid of after your funeral at the AFC. that was such a great day..me and kerrie are both saving up to get trials bikes, and when we see you again, we will show off our great skills to you, hun :) love liss xxx

hey baby.
I really miss you today, I been laying in bed cuddling norbert the dog and listening to the cd you made me.
I hope you liked the flowers I have been taking you, I thought you would like the pink ones to remind you of me.
I send you all my love, kisses and hugs.
I wish you were here holding me.
I love you
xxx

Guest Nikki

hey deej, been thinkin a lot about you recently. almost a year now...wow. i still can't believe everything that's happened...when i think about it hard enough i realise i still haven't taken it all in. it's too much. i'm sending off for a hoodie tomorrow, hope there are still some left..i saw someone wearing the teeshirt in town the other day, god you were so popular it's unbelievable. i saw adam the other day, it was so nice to see him smiling and having fun, he's so lovely! you must be so proud of him. i miss you so much...i still think about you all the time... hope you are safe and happy wherever you are now, everyone misses you so much...night night deej xxxx

Guest steph

hey sweetie, jus wanna say im still missing u so much, so many other people are 2. nearly a year dej since u were tajen from us, how can it b? it doesnt seem like 2 sec's ago that it happened. i hope u r ok where u r and that ur havin fun. ur an angel u always were and always will b deej. hope ur not bein 2 cheeky up there!! love u 4eva always will xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heya deej hunni...wearing my t-shirt and listening to the songs that were played at your funeral...i can remember that day so well...its bringing tears to my eyes. Ride in Peace, Deej, you are missed by so many. I know I didnt know you as well as i wanted to, but I knew you nevertheless and the few memories I have of you are such happy ones. I'll always miss you, Deej. Keep an eye on us all, mate, especially your family. love liss xxx

oh my god..i was sat in assembly today and adam played 'goodbye' i was so close to crying, i actually caught mr goslings attention and i nearly got sent out cos i seemed 'so shocked by something'. it's the first time ive heard that song since your funeral, deej, and so many memories came flooding back at once i was really taken aback....i dont know why though, it was really wierd....

its nearly a year since you were taken from us all..its incredible. my thoughts will be going out to sue, charlie, adam, sam and of course em...and to all others who knew and loved Deej. xxx