DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Nikki

hey deej, ordered my hoodie the other day. tho i spoke to your mum on friday n i'm gonna have to wait till may coz they're so popular! can't believe it's so close to being a year now, doesn't feel like it...anyways, i better go, missin ya, hope you're ok up there xxxx

Guest steph

hey sweetie, jus wante 2 say i still miss u hun...... its nearly a year now.... i came 2 c u the other day. i miss u so much i cant believe its nearly a year now. hope your ok and ur beein gd!! keep an eye on us and ur family. love u loads steph xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest i need you

Hi Deejay, Its 10 past midnight and im sat here crying my eyes out, I really just need a hug, So badly, I want a hug from someone... I wish you were back!

Guest Phill

PART ONE
Hay dude, haven�t written in a while, so I thought I will pay you a visit.
Not much has happened since I last left a message, apart from that me and Charlotte are stronger than ever. I really love her, a hell of a lot more than I loved Anna, and you know how keen I was on her. I love her so much that I am going to move to Norwich with her, when she goes to Uni there to do Occupational Therapy, rent a flat out and get a job down there to help pay the bills and food e.t.c. It may seem extreme to some people, but I can see me and char staying together for a very very long time and no one on this earth can do or say anything to change my mind. I really do think she is the one, because I have never got really upset when one of my many girlfriends (Ha ha ha ha, good joke I thought :) ) have gone on holiday, for a week or two weeks, I never got upset. But when Charlotte left to go to Stansted airport to get a flight to Tunisia on Sunday, I was really upset and felt a lump in my neck. It may seem weak to some but I don�t care because I love her and im not afraid to say it or to show my emotions.
Moving to Norwich with Charlotte has helped me into deciding what I am going to do when I leave school in June, or maybe sooner cause I am fed up with school so much at the minute that I am giving serious thought into just leaving now, as soon as the new term starts, because what I am being taught now is going in one ear and coming straight out of the other, plus I haven�t done any coursework, all the tests im doing im getting really bad grades, im not enjoying any of it anymore, so I am jumping ship before it sinks much more. So it looks like I have to get a part time job for 2 or 3 months then go to Norwich with the money I have earned and live off that until I find a suitable job down there to keep me and char happy, which shouldn�t be a problem cause her mum and dad are paying �5000 towards her accommodation for 3 years and she is being sponsored through her course by the NHS, which means that us living together is all the more likely, practical and easy for us both.
Haven�t told mum and dada this yet, and I don�t know quite how to brake it to them, because they are going to say "But what if you and char don�t last? What if you don�t get a job? What if you can�t find a place?" and I will come back and say "We will last because we love each other a lot, I will get a job and we will find a place to accommodate us." That should work.

Guest Phill

I am going to talk to Lew about this, if he can unwrap Charlines legs from around his waist if you know what I mean ;). I tell you, he is like a dog that has just dug up the biggest bone he ever saw. Im happy for him because he has needed a girlfriend for a long time.
I am going to come around and see your family tomorrow and get one of the hoddies that they have made for you, cause I have finally paid off all my outstanding loans and debts to people (mostly mum and dad) so I can get one now, which is really cool.
I want to see loads of people in the next few months before we all leave in our different directions, to Uni or work or what ever people decide to do, just to see what people are doing and how they are, tell them what im doing, getting numbers and email address to keep in contact with over the next few years. I know that most of the people who I know and know me will drift apart and hardly ever speak to again, for example Anna, Tom Whale, Dales, James Atkins to name a few, which is upsetting, but happens and I think I speak for all of us when I say no one will ever for get you. This will be a highly charged summer for all of us, with lots of party�s and people going their different ways and it makes me really angry to know that your not here to share it with us.
Wish you were still with us man, Phill

Hey Deej,
JUSt thought i'd leave a message to let you know that you're still in thoughts. Adam talks about you a lot and its great hearing about adams memories of you. Miss you a lot,
Tash. x

Guest i need you

Hi again Deej, I have just found out my grandad is ill in hospital, He will most probably die. He has had a good life, He is in his 80's It just seems ok for it to happen, he has lived, You didn't :( Thanks to whoever gave me a hug after my last bunny *Hugs them back* Deej, It would be so much easier with you home, Why wont you come home :'(

i didn't know you...but i know someone who knows you...you were obviously a very special person.....You ahve touched alot of peoples hearts and you sound so cool..........I wish i knew you..........

I never knew DJ but my boyfriend (Dan) does. He showed me this page once before and it made me cry. You sound like a great guy DJ and its terrible what happened. I hope your girlfriend is coping ok as I dont know how i would cope if i ever lost someone that i loved so much.

Hey DJ...
I havent written before but i've been on the site a lot...these past few months and way before that. I dont no why i havent been able to write before...kind of been scared almost i supose. I never really new you dj but i no your brother Adam well... hes such a great guy and you really would be so proud of him. I no you look down and do see how special he really is, how much he cares for others... You have been in my thoughts from the moment i heard what had happened dj... that you had been taken from us...when you had been taken from your family, your friends and of corse Em. Reading the bunny's people have left...makes you relise how precious life is. And no1 should take it for granted. Like i said dj... i never new you well...but your life has inspired me and so many others, to do so many great things. Everytime i come onto here... i read more and more of what people have said and how they feel...and it does wanna make you cry...and sometimes it does... but you have had such an impact on peoples lifes... that you just have to cry. Your family miss you so much DJ... spending time with adam... hearing him talk about you... its so special and magical... he misses you so much. Reading what em says... how much she loves and misses you dj... hurts even the people who dont no her... to no how much pain she feels and that the person she loves has been taken away so suddenly... you were taken so suddenly dj and its not right. The person that has done this should serve life or even the death penelty... he dosent deserve to live another day of his own life. Not after how much suffering and pain he has caused. I no i've said a dj...just so much i wanna say to you. Just remember that your always in out hearts and minds. Forever. Take Care... Keep enjoying your self up there dude... love matt xxx

hey deej,you didnt no me and i didnt no you but as you no ive been to your grave quite abit and ive herd sooo much about you. theres so many things i want to say,to you,to your family and to everyone eles who knew you. im sooo sorry for what happened,for the way it happened. and for who it happened to. its all wrong,it really is. how and why are questions on alot of people's minds. yet none of us will ever know the answers. death is one of those things,none of us want to die really,and by the sound of it you had no intention of dying. all the plans you made with em. and what lovely plan's they were to! from what iv herd you were the most down to earth,honest,lovable person anyone ever knew. so many people loved you,and still do.and they all miss you dearly.i think i speak for soo many people when i say we all want you back,but then i think if we had the choise we'd all die for you deej! as i said you never knew me but ive herd so much about you and wish to god i had known you...people like you,people with so much talent and love to give are hard to find. i promise to write soon deej and ill keep going down to your grave...you no who ill be with...she misses you sooo much! we all do,including me!(in some wired way,but then it just goes to show what kind of inpact you had on people) love to all your family,friends and of course your one and only...em! x x x

Guest kez xxx

hey, its been nearly a year, that is so crazy, i keep thinking where its gone n think ive done so little but maybe ive doen so much. i know if u had had another year you wud of done everyhting u eva dreamed of, from now on im gonna try n do that. i have the motivation from you n other people around me.
i guess you know that we are entering teh dragon boat race for you, shud b a giggle, im gonna dress up as a bunny! watch ova us plz n try to help us not fall in the river, ew, even tho i can see that happenin! it'l be worth it, we're gonna raise so much money.
ihope ur family come down n watch, i know its gonna be a hard weekend for everyone, it bein a yr n everyhting but i think it'l be good to put our emotions into somehting positive and keep us occupied. we're gonna hav a lil party after aswel so we'l send a few beers up to ya.
i better go now n find a sewing machine to start my outfit!
love u forever n miss u so much
kez xxx

me again deej! i told you id write soon. jus wanted to say hi i guess,hope your ok,having fun and all that! its nearly a year right? woah! ya no its funny i remember what i was doing this time last year,and i thought i had it bad but god,how wrong was i! so many people will be thinking of you deej,as always! just remember that yer, everyone loves you and misses you loads! chin up yeh!
love again to all your family,frinds and em x x x

Guest Bunny

I know Life seems hard sometimes, I know it doesnt feel worth it, but live life to the full and have an angel look over you, Deejay will look over the ones he loves so dearly and keep you safe. Try and be happy and strong, This has been the Hardest year of your life but try and keep your head up.
Love you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Char A (phills gf)

Hi DJ i never new you but have heard so much about u from phill and keely. I know how much phill misses u and i visited your grave with him, u must have been the most amazing mate anyone could have hoped for.I just wanted to let u know that i am gonna look after him for u, that i love him loads and u don't need to worry about him where i am concerned. he is one of the most genuine and caring guys i have met. They say that alot of your personality is down to the people you grow up with, i think that on this occassion it must be true. love from Char xxxxx

Guest Steph

hey hun. jus wanted2 say its nearly a year now babe... and i cant remember it like it was yesterday.. this year has been the hardest year eva i think.. and i miss u so much.. i miss havin a chat wiv u wen i need it and the things we used 2 share. i hope ur safe ur the most beautiful angel eva and u always will be. god i miss u.. life seems so dull without u deej. there are somany things i would like 2 say on here but i jus cant bring myself 2 say them its jus all so hard. i promise we will meet again and we will have a laugh and i will see u smile again how i miss that big grin on ur face. even wen u were down u always made me smile. im gona live life 2 the full jus like u did altho u were taken so soon. im gona aim 4 the things i wanna do and try get there... jus like u always said i should. anyway i had better go.. love u 4eva n always i miss u so much angel, keep safe hunny. steph xxxxxxxx

Deej nearly a year nearly a year this time last year i remember talking to you its crazy the stuff you remember when you think hard enough and i have been thinking hard very hard and lifes hard at the moment so i cant imagine how your family are feeling!Its so hard writing this post!I really miss you bad deej!Your were a one and only and not even words actions anything can describe how i felt when i heard about it about 10minutes after the accident then i thought it wasnt true so i went home watched the tv and the 6 o'clock news come on and it as true it was true you were gone and it was so hard from that moment onwards!I can remember every step ive taken from hearing that on the news!But anyway my friend i'll talk to you soon but remember everyone loves you and misses you!Love you for always you have a place in everyones heart for eternity!! xx

hi,
i dont no any1 on here bt i have looked ' the site an i cant blieve that they gt 2years 4 doin this :mad: i fink it shud b 4 life. i never new u deej, bt i wish i had. u sound like a prety kool person R.I.P man

Nearly a year gone, time passes so fast,no one on TF though will ever forget that friday in may.When I think of DJ I think of Em, he was so in love with her,she was the one he had picked to spend his life with .I remember the thread he put up when she was ill and couldn't go on the school trip,he asked us all to pray for her,he got teased of some of the guys for it ,but his reply was (But I love her).Like I said ,time passes so fast and one day everyone on TF will be riding with DJ again and Em will be back in his arms.
Keep riding the stars :-)

Guest em and lewilly

hey deej, hope your ok. We been helping your mummy and daddy make everything for friday night, your quiz night! hope that you will like it all, seeing as we are all trying really hard.
yeeeeees hows it doodling my fuzzy haired chumbawumba! (that was lew)
Oh yeh... not to happy about the magazine article (i cut your hair according to that, and theres a mooohoosive pic of me, which i hate!) only cos its showing off her booooooooooooobies! (lew again, and you know his are bigger than mine).
we miss you lots, and we don't really see each other much cos lews busy. well not that busy actually no i lie, work, school and other stuff ;)(lew)
Where as I (Em) have nothing to do and I miss you lots and you're not here to look after me, I don't like facing the world on my own:(
speak to u in a bit mate,
we better go now..... love you lots xxx