Aberdeen - Sunday Rides

vRS

10 hours ago, benruddock89 said:

Hi mate, I'm just getting back into trials again so I'm up for meeting up sometime. Won't be about next weekend but the week after I should be about. 

Cheers,

Ben

How's it going Ben,  that would be good,  trying to get as much as possible! There's 3 and a half of us so far haha (the half is Tony, but he's in recovery at the moment). I'm just getting back into trials after so many years and addicted! The other 2 guys are new to it and progressing well.  One on stock onza cleaner and one street 2017 inspired arcade and I'm mod 05 python and onza blade.  If you want to pm me your number I can add you into the WhatsApp group 

Chris 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, kevind said:

Hi Kevin, thanks for the invite. Will try to make it to atleast fort William I think, depending on the misses situation, even if it's to watch, couldn't make all the comps anyways. We are all a bit of everything and all at different levels but hopefully will make it

Thanks 

Chris 

No Worries, comps cater for all levels and its mostly old school, turn up have a laugh with your mates slag each other for falling off, have beer/whiskey/non alcohol related drinks if we are camping and talk bull. Hope you can at least make one, but if your coming bring your bikes and ride, it is just for fun.

What are the dates for the Fort William one? I haven't been there in about 10 years so would be good to go back. Biking, beers and banter sounds good to me but just found out the misses is pregnant so we would probably hotel it or something :) but I know some of the guys were keen anyways so I think we will make it 

• Like 1

No Worries, comps cater for all levels and its mostly old school, turn up have a laugh with your mates slag each other for falling off, have beer/whiskey/non alcohol related drinks if we are camping and talk bull. Hope you can at least make one, but if your coming bring your bikes and ride, it is just for fun.

See competition section for dates.

that I am, but if you pay attention my little padawan you to could be BS yoda level as well. But it does take years for some people but i think you will be a natural. See how its done?

Lewis just sent some pics from FBill all changed on the log rock front maybe a BOOOO but maybe new sections!

• Like 1