Any help

Naygee2103

Hello, have always wanted to get into trials since i was young.. but never had the money for it “ still don’t “ was just seeing if i could have any guidance at a bike I have seen if I should be intrested or stay away.. I know it’s veryyyy cheap but I’m 20 getting mugged off on £5.90 a hour.... yeah new job needed.

thanks for any help A898B7F9-30BF-4F23-878C-FEDEAEB6E82D.thumb.png.9cffeba323b2afa05101a5ae4a68f527.png

As Swoofty says this is bicycle trials but I used to have a 98 Beta mototrials and that looks good for the money. Top end's are nice and easy to sort out the top end on (probably 6 bolts, a circlip then you'll just need piston kit with rings and a new gasket and you should be good to go. If the bike's local to you see if you can see/hear it running and take someone along who knows something about engines or if possible trials bikes. Clutch bleed should be easy but there may be a reason it needs bled (leaking seals etc.) so worth asking a few questions... If you're mechanically minded and happy to get your hands a bit dirty then I dont think you can go far wrong provided it's a runner and the person you're buying it off hasn't either just knicked it or ragged it round a quarry and killed it.