Clean carbon forks vs aluminium forks

Coaster

I'm riding a 20  Clean carbon fork for about a year. It's still fine but i think about getting a new one because i don't know how long it will last. I never had any carbon stuff before. I broke a Echo aluminium  fork some years ago also 2 aluminium bars.  What do you think will be stronger? Alu or carbon forks on a 20 inch bike?

It's not really just the material - the design will play a big role in how long they last.  Some companies don't make great carbon forks and they break faster, other companies (like Clean and Crewkerz) do and their carbon forks will last a long, long time.

If there's no signs of them breaking then you're probably fine to keep riding them.  Carthy used to break alloy forks pretty regularly but the Crewkerz Carbons last him a long time, so if he's got that similar increase in durability from switching to them you should too.  The Clean forks are extremely similar to the Crewkerz ones, so they should be fairly representative.

• Like 1