New headset recommendation

basstrials

Hi there.My Giant Trials need new headset and current one is FSA xtreme - old model one and frame went to me like taht.What headset do i need in order to get fitted in that frame properly,because is old one?I look at FSA pig but i am not sure it would be ok,so,what would be your recommendation about?

Thank you in advance for your time.Be safe.

Hi! 

Can you please take a picture of your headset or precise what version do you have exactly?

If I recall correctly, the first versions (black, yellow) requires a EC34/28.6 EC34/30 headset, while the third generation (with curved tubes) requires a ZS44 /28.6 ZS44/30.

Thanks. It is a EC34/28.6 EC34/30 headset.

Hope has good headset, but this FSA model isn't bad too.

Do you have any trouble with?

You can change the cartridge bearing, but be careful there are at least two standards: with 36 degrees and with 45 degrees

• Like 1

6 hours ago, La Bourde said:

Thanks. It is a EC34/28.6 EC34/30 headset.

Hope has good headset, but this FSA model isn't bad too.

Do you have any trouble with?

You can change the cartridge bearing, but be careful there are at least two standards: with 36 degrees and with 45 degrees

Thank you.I thought about cartridges but I did not find information what angles do I need.LBS mechanic said that should be changed soon,so I am thinking about new one if I am not find cartridges for current one.

Thank you once again.