Old Tarty Videos

PeterH

think this is the right video, but the name doesn't quite match up. From that super high res thumbnail I think Stan is wearing the same clothing and riding the same bike, so hopefully it's right. You can download it here.

When TB shut down their Vimeo Plus subscription, it meant that almost all the videos got deleted. We got notice in advance so I downloaded the source files for all of them so they've been backed up. I handed them over to Ben/Charlie a while back and I think they'll be doing something with them in future, but otherwise I have them here if anyone wants a direct download for a particular video.

EDIT: Hi, people from the future - the above link is on wetransfer, so it will be dead a week after today's date.

Thanks for this, good video, but sadly not the one I was after. I'm thinking of one where he is on the Kloud and just great style and lines. Here is a still from the vimeo that doesn't exist anymore.

image.png.beb095192234a424b01a5b3524a14a79.png

Any chance you or anyone else has it?

Thanks,

Peter

On 3/10/2023 at 7:39 PM, PeterH said:

Thanks for this, good video, but sadly not the one I was after. I'm thinking of one where he is on the Kloud and just great style and lines. Here is a still from the vimeo that doesn't exist anymore.

image.png.beb095192234a424b01a5b3524a14a79.png

Any chance you or anyone else has it?

Thanks,

Peter

Try this one: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/3c6e2a11ee820e95ee984bd14521b12020230313171650/8c4c86bdefc529916c8e6d502ebbb9e820230313171702/c4b136

Basically, I will have the video, it's just a case of working out which one it actually is! The video with the thumbnail in the quoted post above was called 'The Roots', I think. Stan didn't have the Kloud in 2011, he was on an Echo Pure around then, so basically it can't have been the Summer 2011 video as far as I know...

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a cool video! Stan's editing suits his riding really well. He made a great choice with the music for that one!

Have a lot of great memories from the after work Blackpool and Southport sessions in that video.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 4:52 AM, PeterH said:

Does anyone have the older videos from Tarty's site, specifically Stan's Summer 2011, I always loved that one and wanted to show it to some newer riders as what style should be

image.thumb.png.b730ce73e52ff3b089427029e080fa8e.png

When I was a student, I didn't have much time for my favorite hobby. But now students have the opportunity to use service  https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/nursing/ where you can order written work and have more free time.

I remember these videos were on my phone. Loved watching it

Edited by allanjohns

Thank you for your excellent knowledge. I will check it soon, I also want to tell you people about the site which I always use for taking their educational services is Periodic report writing help, they have the best academic writer who provides quality write my assignment for me work that is plagiarism free original detailed and researched content, because of them I can score well to high grades in my every subject.