Another Crewkerz Jealousy mod

Canardweb

Pics of my current build. Received the frame raw from Crewkerz, it has no bash plate mounts but apart from that it's the same as the previous model (2022).

Polished the frame as usual with my builds and built the best parts Crewkerz makes. Also applied some custom stickers I made from automotive covering film for a change. Note they were out of non disc hubs for the front so I am running a disc hub for now and will swap once they get them back in stock. They were also out of 145x25 standard stems that I usually ride on mod so I figured I would run the ultimate stem instead. I only needed to add 24 mm of spacers under it to have the same riding position as with the 145x25 stem. But with the forks uncut, I could only fit a 20 mm spacer. Works alright though.

I am really happy to be back on mod. My stock is for sale. It was an excellent bike but not as funny as mod are. 

IMG_20230926_170709.jpg

IMG_20230927_104332.jpg

IMG_20230928_124645.jpg

IMG_20230928_124923.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, craigjames said:

Looks lovely, didn't realise you could buy a frame only from Crewkerz, it's been on my short list for a new frame for a while. How much was it?

You can from serious connection yes:  https://www.seriousconnection.com/p/cadre-jealousy-ultimate-20-2022/

They have been out of stock since July now but the new ones should arrive in December. I did get the whole bike from them though, sorry if that wasn't clear. I am very privileged and am friend with Crewkerz's owner so I got a discount for the bike. That's also why mine is a bit different with no bash plate mounts among other things.

Edited by Canardweb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So finally changed the stem for something I am used to with a Trialprod 145*25 stem. The WAW stem was too low for me and made the bike excellent on the rear wheel, excellent for front wheel moves but uncomfortable for moves to two wheels and for the rest... No surprise as that stem is intended for stock riding. Much prefer how the bike handles now!

IMG_20231013_103422.thumb.jpg.6b8000c8dd3cab938d62e0a824eeb8a8.jpg

• Like 1