24"bike(Inspired Flow or...)

Hi everyone,if you are beginner and weekends warrior like me,what choice of yours about first 24" street trials bike would be?Not be expensive one,i found some Inspired Flow(reduced price),Alias 24.1(also reduced) and some Extention Heimdall bike-here is the link to:

https://www.trialmarkt.de/de/trial-bikes/extention-bikes/bike-24-extention-heimdall-ltd-2024-hellblau

I know that most of you are very familiar with Inspired and Alias too,but the bike from the link above looks good, despite been most expensive of all these.

With Spank rims,Magura Mt brakes,good tyres and weight of 10.5 kgs it is look promising.What i do not like in it is that i can't find any information about the hubs and cranks(Extention ones).Are they better that Trialtech ones,who knows?

I am not in possibility to get second hand bike because good ones are out of price range or owners not willing to do shipment abroad,let alone taxes etc.

Alias and Flow weights almost equally,but wheelbase on both is different,so i wonder which one would suits me better because i ride and 27.5 bike as well.

Every thoughts are welcome and thank you for your time.

I am located in Bulgaria currently.Thank you for your suggestion but somehow i would prefer tugs instead of this kind of chain tensioner like this one on Edith,otherwise it is looks like good offer.What about the crank set of Extention,do you have any obsession about?

All parts in Extention are good.  I have many bikes. And unfortunately, given the choice, I will never choose horizontal dropouts. The chain will always be looser somewhere and tighter somewhere. When changing the inner tube (which often happens in this sport), you must align the wheel with the brake. Changing the wheel is faster with vertical dropouts.

Edith has MT5 on the rear, not MT2.

https://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/200045-chain-tension-on-horizontal-dropouts/#comment-2720990

Edited by Szymon
  • Like 1