Anyone Snapped 2 Chris King Axels?

moose-iow

dose anyone know if there is a difference in the axel in the chris king alley hub or the chirs king steel hub (rear) :o

No difference.

You must be a fat b*****d or really rough to break two.

Get a heavy duty axle. Info in the FAQ...

No difference.

Get a heavy duty axle. Info in the FAQ...

no im just good on my bike cause I ride it, not spend my life on a forum talkin about trials!

no im just good on my bike cause I ride it, not spend my life on a forum talkin about trials!

Lol, im not 'bad' on my bike, but my first axle lasted over 2 years. I cant see my HD one breaking any time soon...

when was the last time you actually rode ur bike ? cause u must be on here all the time judging by the amount of posts u have! and what bike do u actually have? or are u one of these people who buys a bike says "im a trials rider" but never actually rides!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

when was the last time you actually rode ur bike ? cause u must be on here all the time judging by the amount of posts u have! and what bike do u actually have? or are u one of these people who buys a bike says "im a trials rider" but never actually rides!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

no he's not.

You are obviously a fat f**ker who decides that cause you've only got 19 posts and have only just discovered the forum that you are cool and ride your bike loads, and are not sad like the other people on here. Well thats certainly not true.

Edited by JonPace

G_F_ckY_rS_lf.jpg

Haha, you fool, if you think your good why are you breaking axles, I think your just rough and spazzy, and f**k up loads of things, and think your good cos you can do a big drop.

And is it just me but when people say things like "not spend my life on a forum talkin about trials!" it does my head in, what you on about u looser, you think people are here all day every day, apart from bongo and tart :S , what, you want us to ride our bikes 24 hours a day, you idiot.

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials

and it seems he cracked a jack flash to.

Adam rode leicester sunday he rides a rather minted kokk and yeah hes shit, he just buys a really nice bike to look good.

How about u do us a favour and f**k up. In comparasson to most people in this forum you would most likely look like a beginner. From pictures posted up of the tart he seems like a good rider but I have not met him so wouldnt know. And from your other post u have killed a jackflash AND a king axle at the same time? Now to me that says you must be some arse that thinks big drops are cool and land as smooth a squirrel shite. Anyone I know with kings have had no problems with axles and they are by no means shite riders that sit on forums.