Eztrials And X Street

evileye

hi I orded my bars from ez trials and had a talk to matt who explained that he had been doing all the work from home .I don't know about you but going to work everyday is bad enough .But running a buiness thats hard .Anyway he told me that he's had enough and when the stock is finished thats the end of it all .He allso said that he has the plazmatic pads in stock

just thought I would tell you all about it

thanks

maybe echo will find a decent dealer then...

its echo thats the problem. all there after is money puttin out cheaply made frames from pulo. It's because of echo that eztrials don't want to be the dealers of them.

thats a bit gay how long have xstreet been dealing echo parts 2 weeks?

theres a topic in another section of the forum about a new site being made and a promo vid. I think someone might of got there wires crossed maybe?

and I think jon was on about the actual shops dealing with the parts like never being able to pick the phone up and when they do its never the person you want to talk to.

Edited by bike rider

eztrials is crap my m8 has bein waiting a month for his forks which are suposed to be next day, they kept on telling him they had put them in the post then they were saying they hadnt then they had, they really need to sort them selves (sp?) out, now cause of this his is runing onza light guy forks (and they suck) :( :S

phil

Edited by planet-x-man

Its tricky though, when Echo don't send you stuff (replacement frames, parts for warranties), and you have to take that out of your stock.

Personally, I got through first time when I rang EZ Trials, its all a bit weird!

Its tricky though, when Echo don't send you stuff (replacement frames, parts for warranties), and you have to take that out of your stock.

Personally, I got through first time when I rang EZ Trials, its all a bit weird!

I think they should stop dealing with echo cause its givin eztrials a bad name :(

phil

The answer would just to have a decent dealer who actually sends out the goods when ordered like most other companies. It really is there loss because people will be inclined not to buy echo or zoo products, and go to other companies. how hard is it to post something waiting months is rediculous!

its just that tim from x street has gone behind matt scrivens back and put orders in from echo. thats why this is all happening.

you haven't seen the last of matt don't you worry hes got something secret in the pipeline that noone not even I know about

aust

both me and a mate got frames from the old x street, our first bikes. I got a new one and my mate paid cash for one with a broken disk mount - both broke.

we phoned their phone off the wall for months - then a new company - biketrial took over and sorted us. after a time when we called for parts we were directed to eztrials. I never had any problems with them, I phoned - paid - they sent - sweet.

now it looks like xstreet is back. the chinks must be crazy supplying those scum bags. if a decent company had not took on echo we would never have got warranty.

look out who you spend with they might vanish again leaving you with no cover. I think echo want an importer who wriggles out of their obligation - aftre all it saves them money. the ez guys were trials riders and went to trials - the new/old lot look like a bunch of f*#in tarts that don't ride - no offence to the official tart intended