Bmx Pics Thread

Mark W

Get a blue (same blue as the front hub) hub on the back and it will be very sexy.

Nice as it is though.

trials fag :P

spray it black. spray your back rim black too - and anything else that isn't black

hangon - are you barendless too?

put some in before you die

barber thats well nice

:o

Cheers Nicky..Thinking about coming Notts soonish...Maybe tuesday so long as i'm not on a date B)

Get a blue (same blue as the front hub) hub on the back and it will be very sexy.

Nice as it is though.

Nahhhhh...thats gay! lol!

trials fag :P

spray it black. spray your back rim black too - and anything else that isn't black

hangon - are you barendless too?

put some in before you die

Unfortuneately i'm barendless. I just got off cyclesport ordered 95 quid worth of stuff. Barends included. After falling in the bowl burning my arm and stabbing my leg with my bars i think its about time i got some lol.

Can you spray chrome black? :S Thought it came out all shitty if you did?

Also getting new tyres, rear is puncture happy and front shits its self at the sight of any little tiny piece of moisture thats on the ground.

Edited by Barber

Can you spray chrome black? :S Thought it came out all shitty if you did?

itll be fine, I did a bubbling, flaking chrome big city with 2 coats of white and it held up fine for a few months til I changed the wheel.

even if the paint starts to come off you can just touch it up

Best thing to do if it's a rim is sand it down then spray it the normal way. Or just spray loads of thin layers of paint on it. My mate sprayed a chrome black box and it looks fine but it does scratch off easily, i think he only put 1 or 2 layers on though.

lol, aww yeah, you know that shits exclusive :P

Think i'm gonna go try get some better pictures, instead of using my phone.

Edit

Just got some. Butcherd the flanges off, they were alright for a while but got annoying in the end, coloured the red caps on the pedals in, shifted the seat back, and put a few stickers on.

So far no flats with the tyres either, went through loads of patches of glass yesterday as well, was pleasently suprised, and the fact that a fast bail ending up with my bars twatting a curb (near the bend) and the fact they are still in perfect shape, yeah, made me happy lol.

IMG_2495.jpg

Edited by huck_it

Yeah think so, I'm am probably get a few upgrades soon what do you guys think about what to get?

to be honest I'd say anything other than a cassette hub & sprocket or a fancier brake would just be pimping for the sake of it.

if you did get a cassette you'd want a different gear ratio from a 20" - maths says 25-10, 28-11, 30-12 etc should work out ok - eskimo will have a better idea cos he actually has a cruiser.

Edited by poopipe

I honestly can't remember what gear i run. It seems i should be running 33/14 but i can't remember if i even own a 14t sprocket. Anyhow i'll check later. Actually it's probably 15t but yeah i will confirm later.

This is what ridestreet says..

I think links to other forums are ok?

I fogot to check but it must be 14t as Odyssey hubs don't come with 15t.

So 33/14

Edited by eskimo

Triton!

[edit]

Spec? go-on then...

Triton

Pitchfork Lts

Alliance Bars

Ruben Stem

Primo SF, Prolite DB spokes, Alloy Nipples, Black Box rim. 36h, 10mm.

Animal Lite pegs with Andy's Nuts

Odyssey Cassette 12t, BSD ti axle, Ti spokes, Brass Nipples. 48h, 14mm.

Macneil Pegs.

Maxxis Welter Weight Toobes.

Animal Tyres.

DK Social Cranks w/ KHE ti axle.

Odyssey Pedalers. Alloy unsealed.

Edited by eskimo

Nice eskimo :) shame about the stickers though

heres my wee ride, its a superstar parkinson (20.6) minus a decent rear wheel cos my macneils hub bearings shit the bed :( having to use a gusset wheel of some sort that my mate gave me (think its a huka?) and a 16t freewheel...25:16 does not rock :P weighs in at just over 27lbs with either wheel, so yeah, its kinda hefty considering the parts on there :(

post-5322-1188577063_thumb.jpg

gonna have some black callipers soon (swapping evolvers with a mate :)) new bars and 2 new wheels, possibly a macneil sl seat and stump post too when i find some spare change, but its not too bad right now-apart from that fricking gear ratio

rides lush, glad i ditched running my v brake on my last parkinson! even if i do miss the ability to annoy trials riders...

l_a79632fc1831a296303aa63c5ebe3b24.jpg