Bad Dream Come True

trialsni

I was really excited to get some practice on my new 2005 pitbull over the holiday period but i had a run in with a fence post and a hooded crowd of halfwits which ended in a broken arm

Now every morning i have to pass the bike in the hall and its driving me mad its not even got a dent yet

Have been off work too but go back on mon as I am bored stupid so any queries sent to trials@bikedock will be answered within the next week etc and things will be back to normal.

any one else had broken bones recently ?

twisted my ankle really bad once. but i fell onto dan kos bike after falling off the rail that was on the wall and broke his lever so that cheered me up :ermm: only kidding MUHAHAHAHHA

but yeah, twisted my ankle and couldnt ride for like 4-5 weeks. so i ended up going out, taking the stickers off my bike and cleaning it up. hahaha why, i dunno. ^_^

also how did it happen? i didnt quite get it either?

Sounds nasty dude. :ermm: I recently gave my neck another stable fracture while trying to Kick-hop over a set of stairs... The odd thing was, I didn't feel anything too bad until I got up and tried it again. Then I managed to get myself home and finally got dragged to the hospital by my mate cause the lump and bruising was getting daft. :huh: I also have broke my spine in three different places, so I guess the moral of the story is just to take it easy until you know its possible. ^_^ BTW I broke my spine on Moto-X bikes, not trials, but hey... Still bust up. Another odd thing is that I have never broken an arm or leg??? How do I get away with serious one's, and not break them? ^_^ Totally confused now! :">

i broke my wrist when i was 8 by landing on it the rong way (like my middle finger touchin the top of my arm :ermm: ) fallin off a pole that i was swinging around on. haha but i rode bit of trials then soo but i still rode it because it only came up to my elbow and had it on for two weeks which isn't That bad ^_^

Nadine.

ive just joined the club!

just broke my elbow 2 days ago. well pissed off. i just had a new bike as well. a little pashley thats sitting in my room like a little dog waiting for its owner to take it for a walk.

8 weeks of doing nothing now, cant even bend my left arm. and theres now a chance i need it pinned!

i wanna cry (Y)

was just about to tell everyone about u hazzy!!! poor dude. twas only a few days after seein me fall bout 6ft straight onto my arm, and escaping with a little graze (video to come) and then steps off his bike, trips over, and bashes his elbow!! fractured in 2 places.

as for me, broke 2 of ma toes, but they take days to mend, so not too bad. dislocated ma thumb in september, nad thats still givin me jip every now and then. and twisted ma ankle pretty good. hurt more because its the same one that i tore all the ligaments in bout 18months ago. knocked out twice, concoussed (sp?) once (wearing a helmet definetly saved my life)

anyone find themselves worrying that one day, and injury could be a REALLY serious one? and yet it doesn't stop us from riding? after falling off the roof t'other day n landin on a wall, and escaping with just a bashed arm, i wonder what would have happened if i'd landed on ma back or somthin?

ride safely guys

smithy

I've just come out of a pot after 6 weeks, split one of ma knuckles down the centre (Y) .

I thought that it was on a bit long for what I did but hey, it's fixed now :P

Unlucky to hear about you Chris, you only just got that Pashley off Jay aswell.

Sounds nasty dude. :S I recently gave my neck another stable fracture while trying to Kick-hop over a set of stairs... The odd thing was, I didn't feel anything too bad until I got up and tried it again. Then I managed to get myself home and finally got dragged to the hospital by my mate cause the lump and bruising was getting daft.  :) I also have broke my spine in three different places, so I guess the moral of the story is just to take it easy until you know its possible.  :(  BTW I broke my spine on Moto-X bikes, not trials, but hey... Still bust up. Another odd thing is that I have never broken an arm or leg??? How do I get away with serious one's, and not break them?  :blink:  Totally confused now!  :">

can't say you have been lucky but ate least you can still ride after it all

ive just joined the club!

just broke my elbow 2 days ago. well pissed off. i just had a new bike as well. a little pashley thats sitting in my room like a little dog waiting for its owner to take it for a walk.

8 weeks of doing nothing now, cant even bend my left arm. and theres now a chance i need it pinned!

i wanna cry :blink:

that sucks

I cleaned my car the other day it took 3 hrs aqnd still can't drive

hope you heal well

i also broke my foot once but only took 6 weeks till bike on bike

was just about to tell everyone about u hazzy!!!  poor dude.  twas only a few days after seein me fall bout 6ft straight onto my arm, and escaping with a little graze (video to come) and then steps off his bike, trips over, and bashes his elbow!!  fractured in 2 places.

as for me, broke 2 of ma toes, but they take days to mend, so not too bad.  dislocated ma thumb in september, nad thats still givin me jip every now and then.  and twisted ma ankle pretty good.  hurt more because its the same one that i tore all the ligaments in bout 18months ago.  knocked out twice, concoussed (sp?) once (wearing a helmet definetly saved my life)

anyone find themselves worrying that one day, and injury could be a REALLY serious one?  and yet it doesn't stop us from riding?  after falling off the roof t'other day n landin on a wall, and escaping with just a bashed arm, i wonder what would have happened if i'd landed on ma back or somthin?

ride safely guys

smithy

good luck i jumped of a small bin that i managed not to back hop onto then broke my foot on a 1inch bit of kerb beside some grass

always seems to happen in a daft way breakin bones

get well soon

Hi guys, more news on the bones front. I have broken two ribs whilst riding on Sunday! Bloody well gutted cause I am starting to learn real quickly now too. Also I have shagged my Hope Bulb hub too, the ring gear has kinda had it. :P So, I guess that means that I am off the bike for a while now. :S