#cs.fbm | Name

scotty-trials

Yeah. Also, we won't be able to afford a server, as we're 15, and don't have jobs, so if we have clan matches, it has to be on their server.

I will make a website for it aswell.

So PM me or Scotty-trials if your interested, or just add me to MSN, skibadibob@hotmail.com

thanks.

corish

EDIT:

For if the clan gets going:

Clan Info:

Names;

Mine would be "cs.FbM | Corish [CL]" Yours would be "cs.FbM | {name}"

Team codes;

CL > Clan Leader

sCL > semi Clan Leader

---------------------------------------------------------------

The following will depend on how big the clan could get

---------------------------------------------------------------

A - Group 1, Best team members will be in here, 5 members per group

B - Group 2, Best team members will also be in here if the team is big, otherwise randomly selected to be in this team

C - Group 3, From here onwards, you will be randomly selected into groups

D

E - Doubt it will grow this big, but who knows?

Matches;

Matches will hopefully take place on their servers, failing that we will have to ask a member of the team to host up a password protected server for the Match, The person with the fastest connection will be asked.

Contacting other clan members;

MSN, or Trials Forum Private Messages.

Times for Matches/Praccys;

Praccys will take place at 8:30 - 9:30 on a DE_ Map! And played 5vs5 Asif it was a real match.

Matches, Monday to Friday, 6:00PM Onwards. Weekends, 8:00PM Onwards.

So far the CL's will be Me, and Craig Scott (scotty-trials), There will be more CL's and Certainly some sCL's, The groups are 5 per group, and the Idea behind them is we only have to pick a group to play, and it will go in routine, Team A will have the most matches seeing as its 'The best players group' but all that depends on how well the other clan that we will play against plays

---------------------------------

Thanks again for any interest.

( Now can someone tell me what that website is where it contains Clan details and who they played if they won or not etc etc, I forgot, been a long time since CS :"> )

Corish :blink:

P.S. If the Clan becomes successful enough, we will buy a server.

Edited by Corish

Thanks for at least some interest, like I've already said it will only start up if it gets big enough, I'm looking for around 25 members IF i'm very lucky therefore it can be run better, routines can be easily sorted thats why I'm wanting the 'Groups' part, and then we're not all f***ing about having to come in all the time to play a match when we can have say 5 matches a week thats one group per week playing so thats 1 match a week? See my point? Its just finding enough players, my aim is 25.

thanks.

Corish

I've been using the FBM tags for ages.  You better ask (Tic) nicely if you want to steal them :S

Well I'd like you and Tic to join if possible, I want as many as possible so its easier on the members, less clan matches means more riding and less responsibility.

Thanks

Corish

err yeah, that. Its like you're tied down to having to fight matches  :S

But its not asif I'm always in. I myself forget a lot of things, and other people might be same, so I might forget, or they might forget, I don't want to get stuck into the game all time, I dont want to be having matches 24/7 5v5 matches, 5 groups, bah I dunno, just simpler to run.

Corish

The Fluffy Bunny Movement was brought to the masses by DJ to try and make riding fun and less competitive.

Couter-Strike is a game which is meant to be fun, why the hell try to make it serious with 'clans'?

Im up for meeting up and having Trials-Forum games, but I really see no point in creating a 'clan'.

www.pwned.nl

Tic

The Fluffy Bunny Movement was brought to the masses by DJ to try and make riding fun and less competitive.

Couter-Strike is a game which is meant to be fun, why the hell try to make it serious with 'clans'?

Im up for meeting up and having Trials-Forum games, but I really see no point in creating a 'clan'.

www.pwned.nl

Tic

It is fun though, we don't have to take it 'serious' do we?

And yeah something about Deputy Clan Leader, I agree with that :S

Corish

Right, I've thought about it and don't really want to run a clan, I don't want to get too interested in the game, but what we could do is have a big TF match 5vs5 every so often???

Corish

Yer its alot of hard work for nothing really, its all over run with hacking it just gets depressing.

And you wont ride you get addicted, I was playing cs for 6 hours a day at one time but now ive had my big break of 8 months and im just enjoying messing around

and the 5v5 sounds awesome :blink:

pinky

Yer its alot of hard work for nothing really, its all over run with hacking it just gets depressing.

And you wont ride you get addicted, I was playing cs for 6 hours a day at one time but now ive had my big break of 8 months and im just enjoying messing around

and the 5v5 sounds awesome  :blink:

pinky

I think that will go through then, 5 vs 5 all just for fun an the name FbM for respect to DJ also.

I'll organise matches sort the teams out. I think this might require a new thread as some people might not read in this no more.

corish