Lost Interest

Pugson

this mite seem a strange topic, but i really am losing all interest in trials. i have been riding on and off for about 4 yrs now, if it is worth doing in my local spot ive done it(not to be to big headed). i am 18 and have a car and a steady job with college and i just cant find the time, energy or inspiration to ride AT ALL. ive got a 1600 quid bike sat in my garage that hasnt been ridden 4 months. i cant bring my self to sell it thow. please somebody re-invent trials for me, it used to be my life. :S(

Alright pughy its Luke (koxx), i know what you mean, i get that feeling alot now, its annoying cause i get so bored of riding but i dont want to give up, and i reckon its because nobody around our local area rides except for bud and mark and little kids on mods who think theyre a rider. Ive recently got new parts for my bike, and ive only been for one proper ride in town since i got them. Plus the weather isnt the best at the moment, that doesnt help. Did you get my email about that wheel?

this mite seem a strange topic, but i really am losing all interest in trials. i have been riding on and off for about 4 yrs now, if it is worth doing in my local spot ive done it(not to be to big headed). i am 18 and have a car and a steady job with college and i just cant find the time, energy or inspiration to ride AT ALL. ive got a 1600 quid bike sat in my garage that hasnt been ridden 4 months. i cant bring my self to sell it thow. please somebody re-invent trials for me, it used to be my life. :P(

Come reading this sunday :S

Have a wicked tide man.

I rode my bike for the first time in 4 months on Saturday in Morecambe.

I didn't realise how much I had missed riding my bike because after about a month I sort of forgot about riding.

Just go out on a ride to somewhere you have never been before, that usually makes me feel better and in the mood to ride :S

I in some ways feel the same way but its generally because i spend money on my bike and it still breaks. I do look after it but somert always goes wrong. I not ridden properly for about 6 weeks now and im getting frustrated. but because i enjoy it so much when im out im not going to let these set backs ruinit for me!