Beanies,

Ingram

If a few people were interested, TartyBikes beanies could be done without much problem... Would DEFINITELY be less £age than those.

im number one then for the "i want a tartybikes beanies"? :( :( yer but id have one if u made em,would they have the rider on em?

If a few people were interested, TartyBikes beanies could be done without much problem... Would DEFINITELY be less £age than those.

Might aswell get one of those aswell :-

I seem to have every other type of clothing you sell. Having your name in it would be to cool for school (or collage in my instance :( )

Ha maybe you could do some shoes and trousers aswell I know I would end up with some :(

howies make great ones

check them out

howies.co.uk

This is good advice. Buy more Howies. While you're at it read their website as well, inspirational stuff. Top company, top ideas and top clothes. In case you can't tell I'm a big Howies fan at the moment.

Edited by delusional

This is good advice. Buy more Howies. While you're at it read their website as well, inspirational stuff. Top company, top ideas and top clothes. In case you can't tell I'm a big Howies fan at the moment.

I had some Howies jeans. They weren't amazing.

The end :blink:

EDIT: Having said that - I need some more clothes, and they have a sale on. When in Rome...

I agree, Howies all the way :- There Ideas, clothes and outlook on everything in general kicks (N)

Im also a huge fan of Howies, Im still wearing the jeans I bought from them two years back with no holes, scuffs, drastic fading or anything. Awesome company.

Tom

Im still wearing the jeans I bought from them two years back with no holes, scuffs, drastic fading or anything. Awesome company.

My Howies jeans are scuffed, have holes, and the design on the back pocket has completely worn off. So they weren't great. However, I did like the label that said "There are 84,600 seconds in a day. Tick Tock."